Monday 29 June 2015

Weekly Meal Plan - Week Commencing 29th June 2015

I will admit to last weeks meal plan going to pot!

I totally underestimated how tired I would be after a busy weekend in London. Unfortunately the tiredness lasted all week so at the end of the week we went for the easier option of eating out and buying meals.

This week I am feeling more myself and am back on it!

As it is such lovely weather there will definitely be a barbecue this week!

This is what we will be enjoying this week...


Week Commencing 29th June 2015

Grilled Salmon

Today we will be enjoying grilled salmon with quinoa and roast vegetables.

Barbecue

The forecast for Tuesday is fantastic, therefore we will be having a barbecue of chicken kebabs and burgers with salad and new potatoes.

Pork Ribeye Steaks

On Wednesday we will be having pork ribeye steaks with jacket potatoes and vegetables.

Slow Cooked Pheasant

When looking through my freezer I found some pheasant which I had forgotten that we had so on Thursday we will be having slow cooked pheasant.

Meat Balls with 'Courgetti'

Last week I didn't make the courgetti (courgette spaghetti) meal so this week I will be making some meat balls to serve with courgetti.

Chilli Con Carne

I have some leftover chilli con carne from last week in the freezer so for an easy meal on Saturday we will be having it with rice.

As always I am sharing my meal plan with At Home With Mrs M - Meal Planning Monday

mpm different fonts.png

9 comments:

  1. Yummy plan as usual, especially the barbecue and pork steaks, yum. Have a great week xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum! Slow-Cooked Pheasant sounds delish. I love Chilli con Carne too - it's one of my faves! Have a great week x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great week! Wow! I haven't had Pheasant for years....We used to have it a lot when I was a kid :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Barbecues on everywhere I say - make the most of the lovely weather!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yep while the sun is out I'll be eating Al fresco as much as possible! Enjoy your week, and enjoy that pheasant, I've never cooked one myself.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The BBQ you are having sounds lovely. Weather here is great hope it is for you too. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wowzaz pheasant sounds interesting :) hope you've enjoyed your BBQ, perfect weather for it today. Have a fun week xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sounds like a great week. I think lots of people will be getting the bbq out this week. I'm praying the weather holds out til weekend so we can use ours on Saturday :) Have a great week. x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments I do love to hear what you think and try to reply to as many as I can x