Monday 2 November 2015

CookBlogShare Week 15 - The Savoury Round Up

Happy November to you all. I don't know about you, but to me it feels like the months are flying by way too quickly! You can guarantee that now November is here we will start to see more Christmas recipes popping up and it will be here before we know it!

Before I tell you all about my four favourite recipes from last week, I want to say thank you to Beckie from This Is Not My Home for doing a great job hosting the #CookBlogShare linky party!

This week my four favourite recipes are all savoury ones. They are all meals which I would love to make and they all look like meals which I would love to sit down and be served. Each and every one of them is going to be going on my to try list!

My four favourite recipes from week 15 of CookBlogShare are...


First up is this delicious looking Spicy Sticky Chicken from Selma's Table and recreated by The Not So Creative Cook. The spicy sticky chicken is served on a bed of rice with a mango salsa. I looks and sounds extremely flavoursome but looks so pretty and colourful!

Next up is this healthy Chickpea, Feta and Herb Salad from Easy Peasy Foodie. Now that my back has improved I am restarting my diet and this would be perfect for my lunch. This is definitely going on my 'to try' list!

I love both butternut squash and slow cooker meals so this Slow Cooker Butternut Squash with Smokey Bacon, Mushrooms and Pasta from Mummy Mishaps would go down a treat in our house! I can just imagine how well all of those flavours combine together in the slow cooker!

Finally, I simply could not resist the Spanish Tapas Baby Calamari with Garlic and Parsley from Misplaced Brit. I cannot get enough of calamari, I LOVE it! Unfortunately nobody else in my family does, but if I did make it, it would mean that it was all for me and I would not have to share!!!

As always, thank you for joining in with Cook Blog Share.

Tomorrow I will be hosting this weeks Cook Blog Share linky. This week I will be sharing with you a delicious cupcake recipe and telling you all about an important charity baking event that is coming up! I look forward to seeing what you have been cooking up this week!

CookBlogShare

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for featuring my Chickpea, Feta and Herb Salad! Eb x

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you Kirsty and i hope you like it when you try it x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments I do love to hear what you think and try to reply to as many as I can x