Tuesday 24 November 2015

Degustabox - October Contents

I love the excitement of receiving a box full of surprise foodie products. That is why I love Degustabox! When my monthly box arrives it feels like a birthday surprise as you open up the box to discover what foodie treats are inside this month!

As always, when my Degustabox arrived in October.I was not disappointed with the contents. As you can see from the products below the contents included a drink, some cooking ingredients, snacks and even a sweet treat. Let me tell you a bit more about the products that were in my box and I will also tell you about my favourite product of the month, the deliciously moreish 9Bar.


  1. Lorina Coconut and Lime sparkling drink is a premium French drink which has been handcrafted since 1895. Lorina uses only 100% natural products in their drinks. The flavours remind me of being on holiday, sunbathing by the pool and sipping a drink. This drink is delicious as it is, but even better with a drop of gin over ice!
  2. The Naked Marshmallow Salted Caramel Marshmallows. The Naked Marshmallow hand make their marshmallows in small batches using the finest, natural ingredients, hence the name The Naked Marshmallow.These marshmallows simply melt in your mouth and are a perfect little treat!
  3. Geetas Korma Curry Paste and Lime and Chilli Chutney. So far I haven't tried these products but I cannot wait to have a curry night and use them. When I do use them I will be sharing a recipe! 
  4. Liberation Foods Oven Baked Salted Cashews and Peanuts. These tasty nuts disappeared as soon as they were opened. They were so good! They contained just the right amount of salt and the twins in particular really enjoyed them. I often find that salted nuts contain too much salt but these were just right. We will definitely get these nuts again.
  5. The Snack Organisation freeze dried apricots. Oh wow this bag of apricots kept on calling me back for more! They are ideal little sweet treats if you are on a diet. They are 100% pure fruit so make an ideal snack!
  6. Chip Strips. I received two packets of Chip Strips but as you can see I only took a picture of one, that is because as soon as we opened them to taste we demolished them! We tasted and loved the salt and vinegar flavour. The Chip Strips are long, thin crisps that are so moreish. They are perfect for an evening snack while watching television or a film.
  7. Cirio Chopped Tomatoes and Passata. I always have chopped tomatoes and/or passata in the cupboard there is so much that you can do with them. Using the tomatoes I made my Ch, Ch, Chicken Hotpot which was a huge success!
  8. Snack Organisation Sweet Chilli Rice Crackers are snacks which will keep you wanting more. Best of all is that they are baked and not fried and are gluten free.
  9. Kabuto Noodles, this was such a lovely, light, fresh tasting lunch. The noodles are in coconut, chilli, chicken and coriander. It has been inspired by the warm coconut laksa dishes of Malaysia. To prepare you simply add hot water. 
  10. But that is not all that was included in the box. There was also a voucher for a free block of President butter. I used the butter to make my Sticky Toffee Cupcakes.
No on to my favourite product of the month...


The Super Seeds Original Carob Hit 9Bar is everything that I love in a snack. It is full of super healthy pumpkin, sesame, sunflower and hemp seeds and has been finished off with a fine carob topping. They are ideal for topping up your energy!

Disclosure: I was sent the Degustabox for the purpose of this post. All words, views and opinions are my own and 100% honest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments I do love to hear what you think and try to reply to as many as I can x