Saturday 21 November 2015

15th November - 21st November 2015 - One Picture Everyday For One Year

As I sit typing the dates I cannot believe that we are half way through November! It will be December before we know it!

This week has not really been an eventful week. The children have been at school and I have been stuck in thanks to my back playing up again. But this has meant that we have had a lot of quality time together. This week has seen silly selfies, food and ballet.

Here is our week in pictures...

Sunday 15th November 2015



I took this photograph while we were at my mum and dads on Sunday. I love sitting and watching the twins interact together when they do not know that they are being watched. I have always enjoyed watching them and listening to them chatting together. Here they were sat together playing on the i-Pad and solving the puzzles on a game.

Monday 16th November 2015



On Monday all of my pictures were of this delicious Banana and Coconut Cake.

Tuesday 17th November 2015



On Tuesday after the twins had been to nursery we were playing around with the camera and this was my my favourite picture, me and my little lady.

Wednesday 18th November 2015



On Wednesday evening the hubby and I enjoyed an impromptu cheese and wine night.

Thursday 19th November 2015



This last week I have been cooking more meat free meals and healthier meals. On Thursday we enjoyed my quinoa and freekah mushroom risotto with tuna steak. I will be sharing the recipe next week.

Friday 20th November 2015



On Friday evening we sat and watched television with Joseph and during the evening the camera came out. We had a great evening and spent some quality time together.

Saturday 21st November 2015



Saturday morning was all about Isabella and ballet. She has come on so much since she started in September. This week was her last lesson until after Christmas, but she has got a Frozen workshop in a couple of weeks which I know she will love!

As always I am sharing with...

Running in Lavender
What Katy Said
The Freerange Family

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like lots of lovely quality family time! Love the pic of the twins on the ipad together :) #busydoinglife

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah I love these shots of your week. What would be do without tablets? And that cake sounds amazing. Thank you so much for linking up to #MyCapturedMoment x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love playing with selfies with kids, always great photos I think! Thank you for sharing your happy. #HappyDaysLinky x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments I do love to hear what you think and try to reply to as many as I can x