Tuesday 24 November 2015

CookBlogShare Week 18 Round Up and Week 19 Linky

Welcome to another week of Cook Blog Share.

Last week there were 20 delicious recipes linked up with #CookBlogShare. There was a definite holiday feel with the recipes, there were Christmas and Thanksgiving recipes along with many meat free dishes, sweet treats and a lot of recipes that have gone onto my must try list!

This weeks round up had to be a holiday round up. All of the Christmas recipes that are starting to appear have aroused the Christmas spirit inside of me and this week had to be a Christmas recipe round up!

Here are my four favourite recipes...


First up this week is this festive Slow Cooker Cranberry and Ginger Tea Loaf from BakingQueen74. All of the fruit and spices in this tea loaf shout out festivities. I love the combination of cranberries and ginger and could eat this tea loaf all year round!

Next up are these fun little Christmas Cake Pops from Searching For Spice. As soon as I saw these delicious, chocolate coated Christmas cake pops I immediately knew how much the twins would love these. These cake pops have gone onto my must try list and I am sure my two little helpers will love to help me make them!

My next choice was this pretty, sparkly Free Standing Raspberry and Glitter Trifle from Only Crumbs Remain. This trifle would make a perfect centre piece dessert for any Christmas celebrations.

Last and certainly not least are these Pretty Mince Pies and Brandy Butter from Charlotte's Lively Kitchen. I adore mince pies and these certainly tick all of the boxes for me. Topped with Charlotte's brandy butter make these simply irresistible!

Thank you to you all for linking up last week and I cannot wait to see what you have been cooking up this week. I will just quickly recap the rules and wish you all a great week!
  • Don't forget to pop over and comment on at least 2 other posts
  • If you tweet me, @k_phillipson, your post I will retweet them
  • I also pin every post and share on Google+ if you would like to follow the boards and join the Google+ you can by following here Pintrest CookBlogShare board and Google+.
  • You can share any foodie posts and recipes, old or new.
  • Add the badge to the bottom of your post so that others can join in and find us.
CookBlogShare



9 comments:

  1. Hi, Kirsty! Thanks for hosting the party. Have a lovely and safe week. :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great round up Kirsty, there were definitely loads of dishes which made their way onto my 'must bake list too'. Thank you for including my freestanding Raspberry & Glitter Trifle in your round up :-)
    Angela x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am getting all Christmassy with these recipes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for featuring my Christmas Cake Pops. I'm so glad you like them and hope you do get chance to try them out on your twins!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What lovely recipes! I agree - it's beginning to feel very Christmassy in the blogosphere! Not complaining though - I love this time of year!! Eb x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for featuring my cake, I am feeling very festive looking at your roundup which can only be a good thing! Look forward to this week's entries, will add mine soon

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for hosting dear. I was just about to ask you that who is hosting this week, then i have seen this link on google plus.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for featuring my mince pies and brandy butter (I feel all special for getting both recipes mentioned :-) ). It's lovely to see so many other bloggers getting excited about Christmas too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. love the festive food on show here - thank you for hosting x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments I do love to hear what you think and try to reply to as many as I can x