Saturday 14 November 2015

8th November - 14th November 2015 - One Picture Everyday for One Year

This week has been a week of ups and down, thankfully mainly up, but the week has ended not so great thanks to my back.

This week has flown, as they all seem to be doing recently. We have had parents evening, homemade bread, a new cake, fantastic bargains and a date night!

Here is our week in pictures...

Sunday 8th November 2015


On Sunday we took a family walk out with the dogs in the morning. This is becoming a good part of our Sunday routine. We all get wrapped up and go out with the dogs. As always we visited my mum and dad for Sunday dinner and when we got home in the evening the hubby decided that he wanted some cake so I tried and successfully made and prepared a cake in just 10 minutes!

Monday 9th November 2015



On Monday I got to bed and realised that I had not taken a single picture all day so I took a picture of my bed time reading material. I am always trying to make healthier meals and really want to try some of Ella's recipes so I have made a list of different ones to try out.

Tuesday 10th November 2015



On Tuesday I had to go and do a bit of shopping and while I was child free I decided to have a stroll around the shops. While I was in Marks and Spencer I saw a lovely denim shirt dress on the reduced rail. When I took a closer look I was amazed to see that it was reduced from £45 to just £4.99! I was so surprised I asked if it was faulty and was told that it was the last one they had so it was the final reduction price. Needless to say I snapped it up!

Wednesday 11th November 2015



Wednesday was Remembrance day and I was proud of Joseph ensuring that he and the twins had their poppies on for school. He even swapped this elastic wrist band that he had bought for my badge. I feel lucky that the children's school follows these traditions and tell the children why it is such an important day and how they follow the 2 minutes silence as a sign of respect and gratitude. On Wednesday evening the hubby and I went to parents evening and were pleased with all three children,

Thursday 12th November 2015



On Thursday the twins were so proud to bring home some hedgehog bread rolls that they had made at school. On Thursday my back started to hurt again so once the twins were tucked up in bed I was also tucked up in bed.

Friday 13th November 2015



On Friday my back was still hurting so I was feeling down. But having the night out with the hubby certainly did cheer me up. We had a date night out at the cinema seeing the new James Bond film Spectre which we both loved!

Saturday 14th November 2015



Saturday started off with Isabella and I going to ballet. It has become a real girls trip out as my mum also comes along which is lovely. While we were there the hubby sent this picture of Taylor. These days it is hard to get Taylor to sit still for a picture and I love the concentration on his face in this picture.

Hope you all have a good week!

As always I am sharing with...

Running in Lavender
What Katy Said

9 comments:

  1. Love the look of the cake. Well done to all three if them for good school reports.
    Glad you enjoyed your date night, nice to get child free time together.
    The hedgehog bread looks brilliant

    ReplyDelete
  2. That cake looks so good!
    What a great find that dress was. What a bargain!
    I hope your back feels better soon x

    ReplyDelete
  3. It must be a nightmare suffering with your back. It seems to be quite unpredictable too which much be worse. Glad you managed a night out. And how did you make a cake in 10 mins,? that is amazing x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh jealous of the movie night! Must see that myself :) Your poor back...must be awful poor you. I hope it eases soon. What a bargain you picked up!! Love it when that happens xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. i LOVE a good bargain I would have been chuffed with that one myself! Lovely looking cake and I am very impressed that you made it in just 10 minutes! Date night is such a lovely thing you both do to spend time together as husband and wide rather than mummy and daddy xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh is this a microwave cake? My mum used to make something similar when i was little. Also, love that Deliciously Ella book, although must admit I'm yet to make anything from it. Thank you as always for linking up #MyCapturedMoment xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Was it a mug cake? That was a great bargain! Love the last photo of Taylor, and Isabella does look very proud of her hedgehog roll :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is a ridiculous bargain!! Great find!! Thanks for sharing in #HappyDaysLinky x

    ReplyDelete
  9. lovely photos and what a bargain with the denim, hope your back is improving this week

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments I do love to hear what you think and try to reply to as many as I can x