Monday 23 November 2015

Weekly Meal Plan - Week Commencing 23rd November 2015

Last weeks meal plan was a huge success. I planned three out of five meals to be meat free. I was not too sure how they would go down with everybody. But I was delighted to see that the whole family enjoyed their meals. Therefore from now on I will be making a lot more meat free meals. There was only one meal that I did not cook, that was the nut roast. As much as I love a good nut roast I have to say that it is not the healthiest meal. As I am back on the Slimming World food plan I decided not to cook it.

Last week I shared a delicious meat free dish, a healthy, organic cake, our Christmas pudding and an update on how the Carnival Vista development is going.





This week I have got more meat free meals planned. This is what we will be having this week...

Week Commencing 23rd November 2015

Monday

Fat free mushroom stroganoff. Instead of using soft cream cheese I will be replacing it with fat free quark and serving it with rice.

Tuesday

Christmas roast. Yes I am cooking a Christmas dinner! This is for an upcoming feature that I will be writing every week on the run up to Christmas. Every Thursday I will be writing "Thrifty Christmas Thursday with Aldi" posts. I am going to be showing you how to cook an amazing Christmas dinner and not spend a fortune.

Wednesday 

Bean stew. On Wednesday I will be making a mixed bean and lentil stew. If there are any leftovers from the roast I will be adding it to the stew.

Thursday

Creamy vegetable lasagne. On Thursday I will be making a vegetarian lasagne with mixed Mediterranean vegetables and making a low fat cream cheese sauce.

Friday

Fish pie. This week I will be making a fish pie topped with mashed potatoes.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments I do love to hear what you think and try to reply to as many as I can x