Monday 16 November 2015

CookBlogShare Week 17 - The Sweet Treat Round Up

As always there were so many delicious recipes shared on last weeks Cook Blog Share which was hosted by Hayley at Snap Happy Bakes. It was great to see a mixed variety of both savoury and sweet recipes.

Thank you Hayley for doing a great job!

This week I have decided to make my Cook Blog Share the sweet treat round up. As always it took me a while to decided which were my favourite but the sweet treats definitely won me over. I loved the combination of hidden goodness treats, celebration treats and the excitement of the Christmas treats!

Here are my favourite recipes from week 17 of #CookBlogShare...


First up are these delicious slices of sweet goodness from Sneaky Veg. This Swede and Ginger Cake is a fantastic way to sneak some extra vegetable goodness into the kids! After seeing all of the treats with hidden vegetables that Mandy has been sharing has got me wanting to add more vegetables to sweet bakes!

Last week was Diwali and to celebrate Herbs, Spices and Tradition shared these Besan Ke Laddoo which are sweet balls that are made with chickpea flour. I can just imagine how moreish these little almond and cardamom balls are. Just the thought of them makes me want to make a batch!

Next up is this festive Candy Cane Bark from A Strong Coffee. As soon as I saw this lovely candy cane bark I couldn't help but think how much the twins would love making this! Chocolate bark is a fantastic activity for children and I know that this will be on our activity list on the run up to Christmas!

Last and certainly not least is this warming Christmas tipple from Foodie Quine. I would love to find a bottle of Christmas Pudding Vodka under the Christmas tree! This sounds like the perfect drink to celebrate Christmas! I will have mine over ice please!

I do have to mention just one more recipe. This week I had five favourites, not four. So my fifth favourite sweet treat from last weeks Cook Blog Share has to be Avocado and Chocolate Brownies from Mummy Mishaps. Wow they looked super moist and so scrumptious! If cake has vegetables in surely they would be one of your recommended five a day!

Thank you, again, for joining in with Cook Blog Share. I love looking at your recipes each week and love how varied they are.

Tomorrow Cook Blog Share is back here on Hijacked By Twins and I cannot wait to see what you have all been cooking up!

CookBlogShare

3 comments:

  1. thank you Kirsty for mention ing my brownies - they were indeed most and yummy :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for including the swede and ginger cake. It really was a winner!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for featuring my recipe of "chickpeas flour balls".

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments I do love to hear what you think and try to reply to as many as I can x