Monday 30 November 2015

Weekly Meal Plan - Week Commencing 30th November 2015

When I wrote last weeks meal plan I completely forgot that I did not need to plan a meal for Friday night as we were travelling down to Redditch. We stayed over night as we had the day at Cadbury World with the Carnival Cruise team and the other FunSeeking families who are working with them over the coming year.

The first two meals that I had planned went well, however after that it went to pot. There was no meal plan and not feeling well did not help. It is times like this I appreciate having a meal plan but I also realise that I need to have some easy meals on hand for when I am not feeling good or the meal plan does not go as planned. I do cook all of our meals from scratch but having some pre prepared frozen meals in would be a great help.

Last week I shared a variety of foodie posts. I shared a tasty leftovers recipe, my Thrifty Christmas Thursday tips which is the first of a five week feature that I am working on with Aldi, a delicious extra special sandwich and the contents of last months Degustabox.

Here are last weeks foodie posts...





Now, back to meal planning, I am planning a couple of last weeks meals that did not get made and we will be having a mid week roast dinner. Last week we enjoyed it so much, so it is coming back onto my weekly meal on a regular basis.

This is what we will be enjoying this week...

Week Commencing 30th November 2015

Monday

Vegetarian Bake - My meal plan has already been edited and it is only Monday! When I took out my pumpkin it was not at its best so instead we will be having a vegetarian bake.

Tuesday

Roast pork - This is a meal that was planned a couple of weeks ago that was not made. So that will be this weeks roast dinner. We will be enjoying the pork with all of the trimmings. This weeks Thrifty Christmas post is featuring vegetables so we will be having lots of lovely Christmas dinner vegetables on Tuesday.

Wednesday

Chicken Curry - we have not had a good homemade curry in a while so I will be making a chicken curry this week. It will be served with rice and naan bread for everyone else.

Thursday

Lentil lasagne - This is one of the meals that I did not make last week so we will be enjoying it this week.

Friday

Fish pie - This was the meal that I had planned for last Friday when I forgot that we were going away. So we will be having the fish pie for Fish Friday.

Do you meal plan? If so what will you be enjoying this week?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments I do love to hear what you think and try to reply to as many as I can x