Monday 9 November 2015

Weekly Meal Plan - Week Commencing 9th November 2015

Last weeks meal plan was a great success! We enjoyed all of the meals that I planned.

As I mentioned last week I am giving my diet a kick start and I have had a great first week. I was over the moon when I stepped on the scales this morning and saw that I was 5lbs lighter! This really has given me some motivation and have really got back into my healthy Slimming World eating plan. I have even bought some of their cook books for some inspiration for our meals.

Last week I shared some delicious recipes. Two lovely baked treats, a Cheese Postie review and some healthy cereals. This is what I shared last week...

This week I will not be planning a meal for Friday as the hubby and I are having a night out. We will be going to the cinema and then having a meal out. On Wednesday I am going to cook an easy, slow cooked meal as we have got parents evening at school for all three children.

This is what we will be enjoying this week...

Week Commencing 9th November 2015

Monday

Lunch - Tuna pasta
Dinner - Kale, lemon and chive linguine

Tuesday

Lunch - Soup
Dinner - Slow cooked beef kheema

Wednesday

Lunch - Jacket potato and beans
Dinner - Roast pork with apples

Thursday

Lunch - Pasta salad
Dinner - Spiced chicken breasts and vegetables

Friday

Lunch - Smoked salmon salad
Dinner - Pasta for the children with garlic bread

I am not planning for Saturday's meal as we like to decide as a family nearer to the time. I hope you all have a good week!

As always I am sharing my Weekly Meal Plan with At Home With Mrs M - Meal Planning Monday.

mpm different fonts.png

3 comments:

  1. This sounds like a lovely wholesome week and it's always nice to look forward to dinner.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done with the weight loss. That's fantastic!
    A great sounding week! Enjoy your night out x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Roast pork with apples sounds lovely. Have fun on Friday night x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments I do love to hear what you think and try to reply to as many as I can x