Sunday 8 November 2015

1st November - 7th November 2015 - One Picture Everyday for One Year

This week, finally, I have felt more myself. The medication that I have been prescribed for my back ache is starting to work and I am feeling that I can do a lot more than I have been able to do in the last 6 weeks. On Sunday I took my first walk out and about and I have been able to do the school run all week! Before my back started to play up I really did take doing the school run for granted. It is only when you cannot do something you realise how much it means to be able to do it. I have really enjoyed being able to do this again and the twins have also told me how they are happy that mummy is taking them to school again.

This week has seen the start of a new month, walks with the dogs, a new hair colour, Christmas shopping and baking. Here is my week in pictures...

Sunday 1st November 2015


After a wet Saturday it was nice to have a few hours of dry weather on Sunday. So, as I was feeling better, we took the dogs for a walk. Joseph was out playing with his friends so the hubby and I took the twins and dogs for a walk down the lane and across the fields home. This was the first walk that I have taken out with the dogs in about 6 weeks. There were so many puddles that the twins loved splashing in.

Monday 2nd November 2015


On Monday I felt well enough to walk the twins to school. It has been a long time since I have felt up to doing the walk. After the school run I took the dogs for a walk. It was cold, foggy and damp but the dew did make everything look so pretty.

Tuesday 3rd November 2015


On Tuesday I had my hair done. It has been a while since I last had my hair coloured so I thought it was about time I had a change to pick me up. I have gone for chocolate brown with red highlights and I love it!

Wednesday 4th November 2015


On Wednesday I went Christmas shopping!!! It was time to double up our Tesco vouchers so I originally went to just buy the children their Christmas clothes but ended up doing nearly all of the Christmas shopping. The twins are getting Kindles for Christmas so it was just their stocking fillers that we needed. When I got home I continued shopping online and got all of the hubby's presents. Wednesday was a successful shopping day!

Thursday 5th November 2015


Thursday was fireworks night! We decided to buy two small boxes of fireworks. We didn't get any that were too big or too loud due to the dogs, cat and chickens. But what we had the children loved! I made hot dogs, jacket potatoes and baked beans for everyone to enjoy. Joseph brought his friend round so it was a really fun night! 

Friday 6th November 2015


Friday was all about food! All of my pictures were of food for blog posts. Since discovering the perfect light for my photographs I have continued taking everything upstairs to be photographed. This picture is of my Yorkshire Parkin Buns.

Saturday 7th November 2015


On Saturday it was Isabella's ballet lesson. Last week it was not on due to the half term and she really did miss going so she was pleased it was back on! I have seen such a change in Isabella these last few months. She has become so much more confident in herself. I think that this is due to both nursery and going to ballet and doing something on her own. She is my little Bellarina as I call her!

Hope you have a great week.

As always I am sharing with...

Running in Lavender
What Katy Said
The Freerange Family

6 comments:

  1. I love the faces of your children watching the fire works. Dark hair suits you! #HappyDays

    ReplyDelete
  2. Monday's picture is beautiful. The wonder of nature, eh?
    #busydoinglife

    ReplyDelete
  3. glad to here your back is getting better and your new hair looks lovely

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the hair, and glad to read you are feeling better.
    We doubled our Tesco vouchers this week as well, a great bonus I have to say
    Great fire works night picture and jacket tatties sound great.
    Love Sundays picture, and laughed at the twins finding puddles, I know what happens when ours find them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh your hair looks fab and love that shot of Isabella in her ballet outfit. Hope you all enjoyed the fireworks display, the kids look mesmerised. Thank you as always for linking up to #MyCapturedMoment xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the photo of them looking at the fireworks, it sounds like a great night. We didn't really celebrate it this year, time just seemed to run away with us. Love your hair!
    Thanks for sharing in #HappyDaysLinky x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments I do love to hear what you think and try to reply to as many as I can x