Monday 2 November 2015

Weekly Meal Plan - Week Commencing 2nd November 2015

The months are flying by! I can't quite believe it is November already!

Thankfully the weather has been ok so far (touch wood!) and we have not had many really cold days but I am still enjoying preparing more comforting foods. Last week I cooked all of the meals planned apart from the pheasant. As the hubby had the day off work we decided to go out for lunch to save me cooking in the evening. We all enjoyed a lovely lunch at Frankie and Benny's.

Last week I shared a slow cooked meal, a yummy cake and a spooky dinner for the kiddies...


This week my meal plan is going to be slightly different. I am not planning for my lunches as I will be kick starting my diet with a two week meal replacement plan. For the last 6 weeks my back has been extremely painful which has meant that my exercise has been non existent as I have been in pain just walking. This has resulted in the weight coming on and, if I am honest, quite a bit of comfort eating! So when I was asked if I would like to try Maxi Nutrition's Sculptress meal replacement I thought that it would be ideal to kick start my diet with! This week my meal plan is not including lunches as I will be having a shake. I will only be replacing one meal with the shakes as I need to take the tablets for my back with food so I cannot cut out breakfast. But I really do believe that a breakfast is needed to start the day well. So fingers crossed it will help me and motivate me into getting back into shape! But I will let you know how I get on.

Anyway, back to the meal plan. This week I will be making the pheasant that wasn't made last week as well as a pasta dish, a bonfire night dinner and a slow cooked meal.

This is what we will be enjoying this week...

Week Commencing 2nd November 2015

Monday

Slow cooked chicken and chorizo with rice.

Tuesday

Pasta bolognese and garlic bread.

Wednesday

Slow cooked pheasant with potatoes and vegetables.

Thursday

Bonfire night dinner of jacket potatoes, sweetcorn on the cob and hot dogs.

Friday

Fish Friday will be a good old fish pie.

As always I am sharing with At Home With Mrs M - Meal Planning Monday

mpm different fonts.png


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments I do love to hear what you think and try to reply to as many as I can x