Sunday 1 November 2015

25th October - 31st October 2015 - One Picture Everyday For One Year

This week has been half term and it has been lovely to have some lazy mornings with the children. Thanks to the cold weather we haven't been far but have still had a good week!

Here is our week in pictures...

Sunday 25th October 2015


On Sunday we had a good Sunday all together. We went to my mums for our Sunday dinner and my sister was also there with her girls so the twins loved playing with their cousin while I enjoyed baby cuddles!

Monday 26th October 2015


On Monday the twins had some more fun playing with their cousin and I collected my new make up that my sister had ordered for me. I have got to say I do love the Younique foundation and it deserved a selfie! I treated the kiddies to a McDonald's drive through so that I could get a bit of work done while they ate.

Tuesday 27th October 2015


On Tuesday the weather was awful so it was just indoor play. The twins made a lot of mess but they played lovely together.

Wednesday 28th October 2015


On Wednesday Opie had to go to the vets for some tests so the hubby took the day off to take her. I also had my first physio session which went well. Joseph had the day out with his friend so the hubby suggested we go the Frankie and Benny's for lunch.

Thursday 29th October 2015


Thursday was another wet day so I got the kids in the kitchen. The twins loved making some rocky road while Joseph mad some cookies.

Friday 30th October 2015


I am sure that I am not the only blogger who hates trying to find a good source of natural light during this time of the year. So you can imagine how excited I was to find one that is perfect! The twins bedroom on Isabella's drawers, in front of her window is now my 'photo studio'. I took a lot of foodie pictures on Friday morning!

Saturday 31st October 2015


Happy Halloween! Saturday started off very lazy! We lazed around in our pjs, the twins did their jigsaws, Joseph played on his game and I did my crochet while the hubby had a much deserved lie in! At lunch time we went out to look round the shops and I will admit to getting excited to see all the Christmas goodies in M&S. There were quite a few items that will be on my list! The twins ended the day by going to a Halloween party!

Hope you have a good 

6 comments:

  1. Looks like you made the most of a fairly drizzly week! Your make up looks great :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done on getting them into the kitchen, hope Joseph's cookies were good.
    My kitchen is never a good place to take pictures, to long and narrow with one silly wee window in.
    Kids do make a mess when in all day, but its clean mess and easy put away.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your make up . i did smile to myself seeing your little natural light spot - it is hard at the moment if i need to bake and photograph in the same day! love the children's baking - they look yummy. have a good week xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow you are so organised, I've usually started some Christmas shopping by now but this year I haven't even thought about it. I love cooking with the girls and they get so much out of it. Those cookies look gorgeous! Thank you so much for linking up to #MyCapturedMoment.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha I am not loving this winter light at all so I am so with you on that! I am even thinking about getting some sort of lighting system but I fear that may mean i have gone blogging mad! haha! Thanks for sharing your week in #HappyDaysLinky x

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the selfie and the cookies look fab

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments I do love to hear what you think and try to reply to as many as I can x