Thursday 8 January 2015

How Does Your Garden Grow? Week 1

Monday was Joseph's last day of the Christmas holiday so I decided to venture out with the three children on my own. Now that the twins are getting bigger and as Joseph matures this is now a lot easier and more enjoyable to do. All three of them loved being out and amazingly the twins just wanted to walk with Joseph which gave me a fantastic chance to take some pictures.

We went to visit our favourite local gardens, Normanby Hall. I have now shared pictures of all of the seasons from the gardens. It is lovely to return over the year and see the changes and developments. We will no doubt be renewing our annual pass when the time comes.

Monday was a beautifully sunny day which gave me a lot of photo opportunities with the sun rays shinning through the trees. The peacock even posed for us on this visit.

This is how Normanby Hall's garden has grown...














As always I am sharing my How Does Your Garden Post with the lovely Annie from Mammasaurus

How Does Your Garden Grow
The Deliberate Mom

12 comments:

  1. Ah that last photo! I love how happy you all look, I can see why you were all smiling though - what a lovely place to visit. It's really nice when kids get the age where everyone enjoys being outside and running about. That peacock photo is epic, how did you get so close ?!
    Thanks for joining in again - oh and Happy New Year! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was amazed that the peacock stayed so still, however I did tell the children to keep quiet and stand back while I crept up on it. Thank you for hosting x

      Delete
  2. I think it's so cool visiting the same place for walks with kids throughout the year as they really notice the change of seasons.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What gorgeous photos! I just love watching the turning of the seasons. It's lovely to be able to experience that with our children too.

    This looks like a gorgeous place to visit regularly. We have a spot like that near our house... so beautiful.

    Thanks for sharing (and for linking up to the #SHINEbloghop).

    Wishing you a lovely weekend.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We really do enjoy visiting and have been going for many years xx

      Delete
  4. Loving the bare trees taking centre stage - it's all too easy to take these giants for granted,

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely place for all of you to go together. Looks like you picked a great day to go as well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving the greenness of those tree trunks, it's great to see the same place at different times of year too x #hdygg

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They look lovely, we all enjoy seeing how the gardens change and develop over time x

      Delete

Thank you for your comments I do love to hear what you think and try to reply to as many as I can x