Monday 12 January 2015

Weekly Meal Plan - Week Commencing 12th January 2015

Last week saw the return of healthier eating. Already I can feel that the change has done us all the world of good. The children are in a better eating routine and are enjoying the fresh fruit and vegetables.

Last weeks meal plan was a success up until Friday. I forgot to buy some fish from the market for tea! So instead we had venison sausage. This week I will be sharing my Mushroom Pearl Barley Risotto and the Bean Stew. They were a huge success with everyone! I had a few people asking me about my Italian Meatball recipe. If you missed the link you can find the recipe here...


This week we will be enjoying...

Week Commencing 12th January 2015

Baked Beetroot and Roots with Leftover Pulled Pork

Today we will be having baked beetroot, parsnips, carrots, sprouts and sweet potato with left over pulled pork.

Asparagus Pasta

This week I got some lovely asparagus from the market so we will be having a new asparagus pasta dish.

Pesto Chicken

This is a favourite of ours that we have not had for a long time. I stuff the chicken breast with pesto and mushrooms and wrap the chicken breast in bacon.

Vegetable Paella

I love paella, however the hubby does not like shell fish. This week I will be making a compromise and cooking a vegetable paella.

Fish and Homemade Chips

As the hubby was so disappointed that we did not have fish last week, we will finish the week with fish and homemade chips. I will be making potato chips for the hubby and children and baked sweet potato wedges for me.

As always I am sharing my Weekly Meal Plan with At Home With Mrs M.

mpm different fonts.png

5 comments:

  1. All sounds very tasty again this week! I love pesto chicken. I am making pearl barley risotto this week as been craving it since I saw your meal plan last Monday x

    ReplyDelete
  2. My goodness that all sounds amazing! Looking forward to the pearl barley recipe :) have a lovely week xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's great the healthier eating is all working for you all!
    Everything sounds great....I don't think I've ever thought of trying Asparagus Pasta....Sounds a fab idea x

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Pesto Chicken sounds delicious! Great meal plan, especially the Vegetable Paella :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This all sounds lush - I loved baked beetroot! x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments I do love to hear what you think and try to reply to as many as I can x