Friday 9 January 2015

Word of the Week - 9th January 2015

This week my word of the week is...


Yes routine has returned to our house after the Christmas break. Hubby is back at work, Joseph is back at school and it is just the twins and I again.

As much as I love the holidays, it is always good to get back into a routine and have a bit of normality back.

I have also got back into my blogging routine. Over Christmas I did have a break which has done me the world of good and I couldn't wait to get started again.

Without a routine I feel sort of lost and at a loose end. So for me having our routine back is a good thing. Having the routine back means I look forward to Fridays as it means the end of work and school for the hubby and Joseph and we get our family time back.

What word would sum up your week?

As always I am sharing my Word of the Week with the lovely Jocelyn from The Reading Residence

The Reading Residence

4 comments:

  1. I like routine and normality of the kids going back to school but I am so looking forward to this weekend to relax a bit x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do like a routine, too. Though I didn't want the holidays to end, it has been good getting into the swing of things again. Glad you're back into it all, too :) Thanks for sharing with #WotW x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a love/hate relationship with routine i have to say!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm with Iona - I know routine is good, but sometimes it can feel a little restrictive. But it's often necessary and is nice to get back into - have a good weekend x #wotw

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments I do love to hear what you think and try to reply to as many as I can x