Friday 16 January 2015

Word of the Week - 16th January 2014

This week my word of the week is...

MOTIVATION

Yes you have read that right!

This week I have seen my long lost motivation return. 

When my depression started last year my motivation disappeared. I struggled to do a great deal. I got behind with the housework, I didn't want to go out and my love of baking completely vanished.

This week I have felt an incredible change in how I feel. I am putting part of it down to drinking Matcha green tea (review coming next week) but I feel that I have turned a corner with my depression and anxiety. I feel like me again.

This week I have caught up with housework and am staying on top of it. I have been baking again, I have got my blog posts written, we have been out for walks and I played outside with the children.

I have missed feeling like this and I am delighted that I feel like me again. I feel as if the dark cloud has lifted and I sincerely hope it says away!

As always I am sharing my Word of the Week with the lovely Jocelyn from The Reading Residence.

The Reading Residence

13 comments:

  1. Oh, this is wonderful, Kirsty. So pleased to hear this. Glad you've got your baking mojo back, too, as I know how much you enjoy that. Long may it all last x Thanks for sharing with #WotW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. Just baking makes me feel like myself again :-) x

      Delete
  2. Aaah bless you pet!! This is lovely to read!! So happy that you're feeling back to your old self and have kicked the depression into last year! Well done!! XX

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, hopefully it will be staying in last year, new year, new beginnings x

      Delete
  3. Yay! This is fantastic to read! I am so pleased!! You sound so happy now! I hope it continues for a long time x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great to read you are feeling like yourself again. Sending you loads of positive vibes. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brilliant news and sending hugs - have a fab weekend x #wotw

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, hope you're having a lovely weekend too x

      Delete
  6. Motivation is something that I lost as well. I .... I am so sad lately and out of control that since November last year after school run I am just sitting on the sofa and day dreaming of home. I am homesick to say the least but I cant go home. Chores are so hard to do and even the things that I need to do are a struggle to finish like bathing or brushing my teeth. I am trying my best to go back to being me. Its hard and I am still working hard for it. Glad that things are getting better for you =) #wotw

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic to hear you are feeling better. Depression can drag us down in so many ways. I hope you continue to feel this way x #wotw

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments I do love to hear what you think and try to reply to as many as I can x