Sunday 25 January 2015

19th January - 25th January 2015 - One Picture Everyday For One Year

This week has been a week of ups and downs. On Monday and Tuesday we had the hubby at home sick so my usual catch up days drifted into one. Even though he wasn't well it was lovely to have him at home a couple of extra days. On Wednesday hubby was back at work so what is usually a more relaxed day was manic doing housework. Then before I knew it the weekend was upon us! It has flown by!

Here is our week in pictures...

Monday19th January 2015
After dropping a couple of places in the Foodies100 and Tots100 ranks I was delighted to see on Monday that I had reach my highest scores to date! I try not to focus on scores and numbers too much, however on good months like this they do make me feel proud! On Monday evening I attended my first Legs, Bums and Tums class with my Mum. We are going together to encourage each other. It was an hour of hard work but I really enjoyed it.

Tuesday 20th January 2015


On Tuesday I popped to the shops with the twins. This picture is of Isabella singing her heart out to Let It Go from Frozen.

Wednesday 21st January 2015


The only word that can sum up Wednesday is OUCH! Wow I ached all over from Mondays fitness class. Literally my whole body hurt except for my head! This gel was a life saver!

Thursday 22nd January 2015


This picture is the reality of foodie blog pictures while the twins are in the kitchen with me. They couldn't wait to dig in to this vegetable frittata.

Friday 23rd January 2015


On Friday afternoon the twins did some painting. This picture was when they started. By the time they had finished the white cover was a multitude of colours, their hands were covered after finger painting and doing hand prints and Isabella had a green nose after Taylor decided to paint it for her. They loved painting and it also gave me chance to do some baking!

Saturday 24th January 2015



On Saturday Taylor was up at 5am and we were downstairs by 6am so as you can imagine I was shattered! Thankfully when the hubby got up with Isabella later on he took over and sent me back to bed to catch up on some sleep. Later we went out for the hubby to stock up on compost and top soil for the vegetable patch and wood for the bathroom. The hubby is doing so many jobs around the house and garden. This year is going to see a lot of our plans and hopes for the house become a reality! You can read more about our dreams in my Word of the Week post.

Sunday 25th January 2015




This weeks Silent Sunday.

As always I am sharing my week with...

The Boy and Me - Project 365
Make Do and Push - The Week That Was Captured
Running In Lavender - My Captured Moment

TheBoyandMe's 365 Linky

Grab button for The Week That Was

Running in Lavender

15 comments:

  1. Vegetable frittata looks mighty good. My little man love painting too, though he's not ver y keen on wearing an apron. And we also sing the Frozen songs, though mostly Do you want to build a snowman? and some bits of the trolls' song

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. loves... and very... my keyboard is full of crumbs and some keys get stuck

      Delete
  2. i so think i need to finally watch Frozen! .. i am jealous i would love chickens! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hoooow do you get your children to eat a veg frittata?? B picks veg out of everything at the moment *sob* We love painting here :) Well done on your rankings!!

    Thanks for linking up to #TWTWC xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. yaaaay the chooks are laying - that will be handy for your baking!!!
    well done on your scores - that is great Kirsty and very well deserved. your children are good at eating thier veggies x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the story behind each picture, they really help bring the pictures to life. My two are obsessed with Frozen too and 'let it go' is literally the first song my 2yo has learnt. Love Elemis and that gel is fab!! Poppy and I have similar paint days, that start beautifully and end up in a multi-coloured mess!

    Thank you so much for linking up to #MyCapturedMoment, I hope you link up again soon xxxx

    Heledd

    @heleddlavender

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a lovely picture of her in the car singing, children really are very precious aren't they.
    How nice to get back to bed for a while my daughter and SIL do that as well, its the only way to get through the day some days.
    I can see the painting mess in my minds eye, I was never a lover of messy play I have to amdit.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun week - singing, cooking and painting!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely photos! Well done on the Tots score! That Frittata looks delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks like you have had a very fun week, well done on your scores! x

    ReplyDelete
  10. The painting one reminded me of when my girls used to paint themselves and each other when they were younger!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely photos as always - the twins look adorable doing their painting. I can imagine the mess though! ;)

    #TWTWC

    Jenna at Tinyfootsteps xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the painting photo and huge congrats on the scores :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. You hens are laying better than mine. I get 1 or 2 eggs at the moment from 7 hens. Great photos looks like you have had a busy week.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the twin photos, where they're doing something in tandem and look so bonded.

    Thanks for linking up to Project 365.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments I do love to hear what you think and try to reply to as many as I can x