Sunday 18 January 2015

12th January - 18th January 2015 - One Picture Everyday For One Week

This week has seen my motivation return and me becoming the person I was before my depression started. I am hoping that I am here to stay and that the dark cloud has gone for good. This week has been a good week despite a few disturbed nights. I have restarted my shakes after my Christmas break and have even agreed to start a legs, bums and tums fitness class as of next week! I am enjoying this new get up and go that is in me.

Here is our week in pictures...

Monday 12th January 2015


Monday flew by. After a disturbed night with both the twins and an early morning all three of us were shattered. I busied around getting my jobs done but the twins were quite demanding. It is hard when one of them is tired but when they are both tired it is hard work. They spent the day annoying each other which resulted in a lot of shouting and tears. Taylor was such a grump while all Isabella wanted was her mummy. Which was a lovely part of the day. Once I had got the twins to bed I realised I had not taken a picture, but I was pleased to photograph our new kettle which I love! It is a super quick, temperature controlled kettle. I never thought the day would come when I would be excited about a kettle!

Tuesday 13th January 2015


When we saw this top in Tesco the other week the hubby said it would be perfect way to describe me, however I think he was talking more about the hash tag and me using social media a lot! Either way I love it!

Wednesday 14th January 2015


Wednesday morning was lovely and dry so the twins made the most of it and had a play in the garden. They loved being able to get out, even if it was cold, they loved the fresh air.

Thursday 15th January 2015


I lived in Gran Canaria for 7 years and paella became a favourite dish. Since leaving 10 years ago I have missed the authentic taste. On Thursday I decided to make one at home and have got to say it was delicious!

Friday 16th January 2015


On Friday we had a mad half hour taking selfies. I held the phone while the twins pressed the buttons. This was half an hour of non stop giggles from them.

Saturday 17th January 2015


We, well I, started Saturday with a lie in. The hubby and I take it in turns over the weekend to sleep in. Later in the day we all got wrapped up and went out in the cold.

Sunday 18th January 2015


Today's Silent Sunday is a picture of a very pretty tea.

As always I am sharing my week with:


TheBoyandMe's 365 Linky

Grab button for The Week That Was

19 comments:

  1. I am glad this week has been a better one for you - I hope it continues. You certainly needed to be wrapped up warm yesterday, it was freezing wasn't it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your paella looks delicious!! Love your coat and the kettle looks so pretty!!! This week I bought a soup maker and I am super excited about that lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love the fact i am not alone with my excitement for household electrical's! .. love the snap of your wrapped up! .. its been that cold here too! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I love getting new kitchen and household gadgets :-) x

      Delete
  4. Is that tea??? I love the t shirt too

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohh that kettle looks very fancy!
    Lovely photos x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your paella looks delish!!! :)

    #TWTWC

    Jenna at Tinyfootsteps xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, It was lovely, I'll be sharing my recipe later this week :-) x

      Delete
  7. Ho lovely to read you are starting to feel better, its been a long slog.
    I know what you mean about the twins, it is difficult to deal with 2 of them. I went and helped out at bedtime tonight with ours, as usual they behave impeccably for grandma and I had both of them sleeping without any fuss within half an hr.
    I am not a lover of paella, but yours looks very tasty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do you know what, mine are always perfect for their nanna and gran too!!! Typical lol. Thank you, it is lovely to be feeling like me again x

      Delete
  8. Ooh fancy kettle! That paella looks delicious! I haven't had paella for years!

    Thanks for linking up to #TWTWC xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love that coat of yours. That paella looks ruddy gorgeous - I really fancy some now. I love the photo of the swing with the light pouring in. #Project365

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I'll be sharing my recipe later in the week and it was lovely! x

      Delete
  10. Wow that kettle is amazing. Great photos.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments I do love to hear what you think and try to reply to as many as I can x