Sunday 4 January 2015

22nd December 2014 - 4th January 2015 - One Picture Everyday For One Year

I know that this is a long post this week. This is due to me spending time with my family for the Christmas break. This week I am sharing pictures of Christmas and the beginning of the new year. I am delighted that I have completed my first Project 365 and have a picture from every single day of the year! You can see my round up of the year here.

Here is our Christmas and week in pictures...

Christmas Week



 






Saturday 27th December 2014


On Saturday we went to Center Parcs Sherwood Forest resort for a pre new year break. When we arrived it was covered in snow.

Sunday 28th December 2014


On the Sunday we decided to brave the cold and hire some bikes. Riding bikes has to be our favourite thing about visiting Center Parcs. Thankfully we stopped half way round for a hot meal and hot drink!

Monday 29th December 2014


Before leaving Center Parcs I bought this gorgeous Cath Kidston Diary and pencil set. This year I am keeping a diary to record my #3goodthings as well as things to remember!

Tuesday 30th December 2014


 When we were out on Tuesday I found this sign which now has pride of place in the kitchen to remind me that things aren't always as bad as they sometimes seem.

Wednesday 31st December 2014


For new years eve we went to stay with my mother in law and had a second Christmas. We all received and gave out presents again. We actually made it to midnight this year but dashed up to bed straight after.

Thursday 1st January 2015


This meal was either the last Christmas dinner of 2014 or the first Christmas dinner of 2015! My mother in law cooked a lovely turkey dinner.

Friday 2nd January 2015


Friday was a hard day. Friday would have been my grandad's birthday so it was full of memories. Friday was also the hubby's first day back to work after the Christmas holidays. However the children and I took a trip to the market to stock up on some fresh fruit and vegetables. I even picked up a half price turkey crown!

Saturday 3rd January 2015


Saturday was a lazy day. I left the hubby in bed and got up with the children. We all enjoyed a long pyjama morning and didn't get dressed until lunch time! It was lovely to just not do a lot and after the busy Christmas week I think we all needed it.

Sunday 4th January 2015


Today was my turn for a lie in which was lovely. We had another lazy morning and finally ventured out for a refreshing walk around a garden centre and grounds.

As always I am sharing my week in pictures with...

The Boy and Me - Project 365
Make Do and Push - The Week That Was Captured

TheBoyandMe's 365 Linky

Grab button for The Week That Was

20 comments:

  1. Aww what gorgeous pictures! This is my first time doing the 365 project, but I'm already loving discovering new people (I've also had a 2 year blogging break so feel like a complete newbie again)! I bet Centerparcs in the snow was special too. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Center Parcs in the snow was so magical. Welcome back to the blogging world :-) x

      Delete
  2. Fabulous pictures huni. So glad you had a good Christmas and I love your notebook xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you lovely, I am actually in love with my diary :-) xx

      Delete
  3. What wonderful photos! Looks like you had a great Christmas x

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks like you had a great Christmas! Happy New Year to you all!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We had a lovely Christmas :-) happy new year to you too x

      Delete
  5. You look so warm and cosy in that hat on the cold day, the weather's been so cold but sunny at the same time, and I love getting outside in weather like that. I love your son's face with his guitar.

    Thanks for linking up to Project 365.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It certainly was a cold day but I love getting wrapped up. Joseph was so surprised and over the moon with his guitar x

      Delete
  6. Busy but lovely festive period for you all by the looks of it! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was so busy but we al enjoyed lots of quality time together. Happy new year to you too x

      Delete
  7. I love that black and white image - it looks like you had a great time.And now I am craving for Baileys!! #Project365

    ReplyDelete
  8. We like to have a second Christmas each year - it spreads out the fun I think.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I absolutely love that sign. Great photos :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looks liek you had a fab Christmas! How pretty does Sherwood Forest look covered in snow

    ReplyDelete
  11. Mmm Baileys - I've missed that lots this year! Sounds like a lovely festive season :)

    Thanks for linking up to #TWTWC xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely record of your Christmas and New Year. We love Center Parcs, must be fab in the snow :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. how nice to get some family time on holiday. Bike riding in the snow is not something I have ever tried.
    Its great to have a second Christmas dinner and spread the sharing of the gifts, makes the niceness last longer.
    Nice to see you carrying on its such fun to do.

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a wonderful selection of photos! Looks like a lovely time was had over christmas especially. I love the quoted picture, a favourite of mine i must admit x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments I do love to hear what you think and try to reply to as many as I can x