Thursday 15 January 2015

Simoney Badges For BritMums Live 2015

This year I am excited to be attending the BritMums Live blogging conference in London. The event is the biggest bloggers conference of the year and is held over two days.

When I was approached by Simoney Badges asking me if I would like a personalised badge for the event I excitedly said yes please!

The designers at Simoney were extremely helpful and were even able to take my header pictures and apply them to my own personalised Hijacked By Twins badge. When they had completed the design I was sent a draft with three different layout designs. Once I had selected the design that was right for me I waited to see the end product. Luckily I did not have long to wait, within a week the badge arrived. When I saw the badge I was over the moon and will be proud to wear it on the day.


I was also sent a selection of other badges that Simoney Badges supply. Whatever the occasion they have a badge for it. Simoney Badges offer a wide range of products including:
  • Badges
  • Name Badges
  • School Badges
  • Lanyards
  • Stickers
  • Keyrings
  • Magnets
  • Mugs
  • Pens and Pencils


So next time you need a badge or any other promotional products I would recommend taking a look at Simoney Badges.

Disclosure: I was sent a personalised badge for Brit Mums and other samples for the purpose of this post. No payment was received. All views and opinions are my own and 100% honest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments I do love to hear what you think and try to reply to as many as I can x