Sunday 11 January 2015

5th January - 11th January 2015 - One Picture Everyday For One Year

This week has seen the return of routine after Christmas. It has been lovely to get some normality back after the holidays.

This year has started off really positive. I feel in a much better frame of mind and am planning to carry on. My motivation has been back to how it was and my anxiety has been low. This leaves me feeling happy and confident that I can keep it up!

Here is our week in pictures...

Monday 5th January 2015


Monday was Joseph's last day of the Christmas holidays so we all got our coats on and we went for a walk round Normanby Hall. Normally the furthest that I will venture with all three children, on my own, is the supermarket, which is usually stressful. But on Monday I took the three of them for a walk and they were all so good. The twins wanted to walk with Joseph and it was lovely to watch. This has shown me that now the twins are getting bigger days out like this are possible.

Tuesday 6th January 2015


Taylor makes me laugh so much. This picture is of Taylor hiding from Daddy at bed time. I love how the twins believe that if they can't see you, you can't see them. As they hide the giggle so much you can't help but giggle along with them.

Wednesday 7th January 2015


Recently I have become diary and note book mad! On Wednesday I bought a little pocket sized diary to note down my Embrace Happy 3 Good Things to keep a written note of the good things that happen. This is going to be my tool to keep happy. If I have a down day I plan to look through my happy book. This will remind me of all the reasons I have to be happy!

Thursday 8th January 2015


It was impossible to get a clearer shot of the fun that the twins had with bubble wrap on Thursday as they would not stay still! On Thursday they had some sensory fun with bubble wrap. I took their socks off and laid out the bubble wrap for them to jump on and pop.

Friday 9th January 2015


Friday was windy but a dry day so when I went down to the chickens the twins came along and enjoyed some time in the garden. They both thrive on being in the fresh air and the garden is a big part of home life for us. So during the cold wet months they really do miss going out and playing. While it was nice, we certainly made the most of it.

Saturday 10th January 2015


On Saturday we had a lazy morning followed by going out to the shops and visiting my parents. In the evening the hubby and I did something that we used to do all the time when we first got together. Once the kids were in bed and after my mum and dad had gone home we sat up until late talking. Normally we just go up to bed as we are tired but on Saturday we stayed up, had a drink and talked. It was lovely reconnecting in a way that we used to pre twins.

Sunday 11th January 2015


This weeks Silent Sunday is from our lovely walk at Normanby Hall.

As always I am sharing my Project 365 with:


TheBoyandMe's 365 Linky

TWTWC

26 comments:

  1. Linking up with you! Such great photo's. I especially love the holding hands picture!

    Jenna @chicgeekdiary
    www.chicgeekdiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos; I am loving the Gruffalo dressing gown! #project365

    ReplyDelete
  3. That picture of Taylor hiding between the books is hilarious!

    #TWTWC

    Jenna at Tinyfootsteps xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely photo of you and your lovely children. I am loving the 'hiding' photo too - my two always make me laugh with the places they 'hide'!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great photos, Tuesday's made me giggle too xxx #TWTWC

    ReplyDelete
  6. the shot of you and hubby holding hands is just lovely, really sweet and romantic :)
    I love the Gruffalo night gown and yes i love how they think we cant see them if they can see us! cute
    glad you are having a much more postive start to this new year xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you lovely, Taylor got his Gruffalo dressing gown for hristmas and he loves it xx

      Delete
  7. Wonderful photos! I do love that first photo! Lovely smiley faces x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great pictures, love the selfie! #twtwc

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the picture of Taylor with the books around his head!! Ross and I regularly stay up talking - it is some of my most favourite of times. Love the Normanby Hall walk photo :) #Project365

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the picture of Taylor - I can see you!! A childs innocence is so sweet isnt it?
    Like the garden pic, you are quite right to make the most of it.
    Laughed at Joseph in the top pic - typical never get proper pics of them at that age.
    My husband always has to pop bubble wrap as well, like your idea.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a great week! It's good to get out in the garden even if just for a little while x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great photos, love the bottom one so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I've been glad for the return to normality too :) Lovely photos - Taylor sounds hilarious :)

    Thanks for linking up to #TWTWC xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments I do love to hear what you think and try to reply to as many as I can x