Wednesday 28 January 2015

Weight Loss Journey - Week 4 2015

After last weeks disappointment I found a new determination to succeed.

This week I have changed how I am eating. I was having a shake for breakfast, however I am a believer in eating to get your metabolism going. I was unsure whether a shake would give it the kick start it needs so I am now having a Juice Plus meal replacement bar for breakfast followed by a shake at lunch time.

I am enjoying the freedom that the Slimming World plan gives in regard to both food, drink and syns! I now feel that I have found a healthy balance between shakes and food.

This week I attended my second leg, bums and tums class. Last week I literally hurt all over. This week I can feel that I have worked out but I don't hurt as much as I did last week which is positive. Next week I am increasing my work out from one class a week to two.

I have also decided to change my weigh in day from Monday to Wednesday. I have done this as over the weekend I am more likely to have more treats that are within my allowed syns so I felt Monday wasn't the best day to weigh in!

This week I am delighted with my weight loss and feel encouraged that the way I have decided to combine the two plans is working for me. This week I have lost 3lbs!

My Progress So Far

  • Starting weight 03/11/14 - 12st 13lbs
  • Last weeks weight - 11st 13lbs
  • This weeks weight - 11st 10lbs
  • Total loss - 1st 3lbs (17lbs)
I am sharing my Weight Loss Journey with Sim's Life and The Musing Housewife Weight Loss Wednesday and Madhouse Family Reviews - Sunday Weigh In.

Sim's Life

6 comments:

  1. 3lbs is fantastic, well done! You know I kind of start to miss the pain when things get easier, and the tiredness, I know it's a good thing to be improving but there is nothing like feeling properly tired and achy when crawling into bed!

    Sharon xx
    Beauty, Miscellany

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that's an amazing loss - well done ! Finding a combination that works for you is always tricky but it sounds like you've managed it. Well done ! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done on your weight loss journey so far! Look forward to tracking your progress :)
    #weightlosswednesday

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you have definitely done the right thing in changing your weigh day. I don't have a set day because I don't have the same routine every week but I would think most of us go a bit all out at the weekend so Monday probably isn't the best day!! x

    #weightlosswednesday

    ReplyDelete
  5. A fantastic loss! This has definitely been the week for people adapting how their weight loss journey works for them - it's about feeling comfortable with what you are doing and what you are eating! Slimming World really seems to work - still amazes me! Hope you are having a good week! Sim @ simslife.co.uk #WeightLossWednesday xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are going great guns on the loss - well done!! I am so impressed. I am going back to two gym classes this week and I am really looking forward to it :) #WeightlossWednesday x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments I do love to hear what you think and try to reply to as many as I can x