Saturday 3 October 2015

27th September - 3rd October 2015 - One Picture Everyday For One Year

This week has been plagued with constant back ache so I really have not been up to much apart from the daily routine of school runs, being with the children, housework, blogging and crochet!

Even though it has not been a great week I have enjoyed looking for the little things that make me smile.

Here is my week in pictures...

Sunday 27th September 2015


One thing that really took a hit while my depression was at its worst is my photography. Recently I have rediscovered my love of taking pictures in our garden. On Sunday they were my only pictures. We are still amazed by how many times this beautiful clematis has flowered this year.

Monday 28th September 2015

This was the beautiful end to Monday. While I was in the back garden the hubby called me to look at the sunset at the front of the house. It was such a beautiful sight I had to take some pictures.

Tuesday 29th September 2015


On Tuesday I popped down to my mum and dads house once the hubby came home and went down on my bike. When I left their house I couldn't resist a ride down the lane. At the moment my back is so bad. At its worse it hurts just when I walks or stand upright let alone if I do any form of exercise. However, it does not hurt when I ride my bike! I think that it is because I have a classic style of bike and I am sat up straight. That was one of the reasons that I went for this bike. So at the moment I am thankful that there is something I can do which doesn't aggravate the pain.

Wednesday 30th September 2015


On Wednesday I was sat looking at our not so little puppies. When I looked back at pictures of how small they were I cannot believe how big they have got. They are now 9 months old and are still crackers!

Thursday 1st October 2015


Joseph has started doing an after school baking class at school. This week he brought home this delicious apple crumble which the hubby, Joseph and I enjoyed once the twins were in bed! It really was delicious, maybe we'll have a future baker!

Friday 2nd October 2015 


The mornings this week really have been quite drab, foggy and cold. Normally from here we can see miles and miles of agricultural land. On Friday all that was visible was the end of the garden and fog!

Saturday 3rd October 2015



We started Saturday with Isabella's ballet class and a trip out just me and my girl! I really enjoy our Saturday mornings out, it is very rare that I get to spend one to one time with any of the children, even less so with the twins. So Saturday mornings give Isabella and I time to bond and have girlie time while the hubby has the morning with the boys. The twins then went on to enjoy their nursery friends birthday party, Joseph was out at his friends house, the hubby busy with his bike so I was able to sit and do yet more crochet squares for Isabella's blanket.

As always I am sharing our week with...

The Freerange Family
Running in Lavender
Tinyfootsteps


This linky list is not open yet. It will open for new entries in 3 hrs, 53 min (10/3/2015 4:00 PM North America - Eastern Standard Time)

What is a blog hop?
Get the code here...



This linky list is not open yet. It will open for new entries in 3 hrs, 54 min (10/3/2015 4:00 PM North America - Eastern Standard Time)

What is a blog hop?
Get the code here...



This linky list is not open yet. It will open for new entries in 3 hrs, 54 min (10/3/2015 4:00 PM North America - Eastern Standard Time)

What is a blog hop?
Get the code here...

11 comments:

  1. Its such a nightmare having a bad back, but great you have an exercise you can do. Hope it is better soon and wow that sky is beautiful x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh bless you, back pain is awful.There is just no relief. I am so glad that you are still able to ride your bike and it is lovely. And those photos of the clematis and the sunset are absolutely breath-taking. I am pleased that you are re-discovering your love of photography. It is amazing how many aspects of life depression can affect. Hugs Mrs H xxx #MyCapturedMoment

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you are feeling better now huni. Your little dogs are so big now! Glad you feel more like your old self xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope your back feels better soon!
    Lovely photos!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nothing worse than a sore back, its so difficult to do anything. hope it feels better soon. I loved my bike and used it a lot when I lived in Ayr.
    Well done on the baking Joseph, looks delicious.
    Glad your depression is improving and you are finding joy in the little things again

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely pictures, hope your back is feeling better soon. Your bike looks brill! #Happydays

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great round up of the week! I recently started crocheting and although I have a long way to go, I love it!! Your blanket looks gorgeous! Thanks for linking up to #MyCapturedMoment x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow that sunset is just stunning. And love the photo of your gorgeous pooches, how quickly they do grow indeed X #HappyDays

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love, love, love your bike - it's so pretty.

    I've been suffering with backache all this week so I can totally sympathise with you - it's not much fun. :(

    #HappyDaysLinky

    Jenna at Tinyfootsteps xx

    #HappyDaysLinky

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow you are so clever making a blanket, Im just not dedicated enough to attempt anything like that. Thanks for sharing in #HappyDaysLinky x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hope your back has been better this week. Absolutely love that first shot of the clematis x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments I do love to hear what you think and try to reply to as many as I can x