Monday 19 October 2015

CookBlogShare - Week 13 Round Up

Last week we had an amazing 29 recipes linked up to CookBlogShare which was fantastic! So thank you to you all for joining in! It is lovely to see so many of you return each week to share your recipes and I love seeing new people joining in and I hope to see more recipes from them.

Thank you to Mandy from Sneaky Veg for hosting week 13 of CookBlogShare and doing such a great job!

Last week saw the start of Halloween recipes, I am sure that we will see many more over the next couple of weeks. I also love how the recipes change with the seasons. I don't know about you, but at this time of year I love slow cooked meals. They are not just easy but so full of flavours!

At the moment I will admit to having a sweet tooth so the recipes that I have chosen this week would certainly satisfy my urges for sweetness. But I am pleased to say that there is an extremely healthy choice in there are well as some free from recipes!

So without further ado, here are my favourite recipes from week 13 of CookBlogShare...



First up are these deliciously dainty looking Yogurt and Mango Tarts from Herbs, Spices and Tradition. The combination of yogurt and mango makes these a creamy treat that would lure anyone in!

Now for the super healthy one, Tahini, Quinoa and Apricot Toasted Muesli from Green Gourmet Giraffe. This muesli would be my idea of a perfect start to the day. I used to skip breakfast but I now have to eat first thing so that I can take my medication and I love the first meal of the day! I am definitely going to add this to my must try list!

Gluten Free Blueberry and Lemon Buttermilk Scones from The Gluten Free Alchemist. I love blueberries and they are a perfect match for the sour lemon flavours. These would be a hit here with a lovely dollop of clotted cream!

Gluten Free, Dairy and Soya Free Lime and Coconut Cupcakes from Mami2Five. These cupcakes not only look pretty but I bet the lime and coconut combination was a pretty good match too! I love both coconut and limes so I am sure I would love these treats. They will also have to go on my to try list!

Thank you to everyone who joined in and for making my 'to do' list even bigger!!

This week CookBlogShare is hosted by Steph at Misplaced Brit so go one over and show us what you have been cooking up!


CookBlogShare

4 comments:

  1. Delicious! Thanks for the link honey, can't wait to see what you've been baking :-) ...Set to go live in the morning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another great round up Kirsty. I love the sound of the muesli & like you say it would make a perfect start to the day. Thanks for doing a brill job of organising & hosting #CookBlogShare x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice round up, and thanks for featuring my post of mango and yoghurt tart.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooohh... Just caught up with this! Thank you so much for the feature!
    There are some great recipes here..... I LOVE the sound of the yoghurt-mango tarts...... xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments I do love to hear what you think and try to reply to as many as I can x