Saturday 24 October 2015

18th October - 24th October 2015 - One Picture Everyday For One Year

This week has seen the children break up from school for the autumn half term. The last 6 weeks have flown by. 

My back is still not good but I have finally got a level of medication which has certainly reduced a lot of the pain. So I haven't been far but am still finding plenty of pictures to take.

Here is my week in pictures...

Sunday 18th October 2015


Sunday was my dads birthday. We enjoyed a lovely meal at their house with my sister and her family. This meant I had lots of cuddles with my gorgeous baby niece and the twins played with their favourite play mate, their cousin, my other beautiful niece. As you can probably tell I think the world of them both. It was only in the evening I realised I hadn't taken a picture all day! During the day I had finished sewing all of the granny squares together for Isabella's crochet blanket so I have now started to crochet the boarder. I am hoping to finish it this week as I have already started another project.

Monday 19th October 2015 


After many night time disturbances, on Monday we ordered this clock. We are hoping that it will help to teach the twins when it is time to be in bed and when they can get up.

Tuesday 20th October 2015


Tuesday was all about foodie pictures. This is my low syn Breakfast Frittata meal that we all enjoyed.

Wednesday 21st October 2015


As it was raining on Wednesday morning I had the pups snuggling a lot in the morning. Last week I shared a picture of Opie stopping me working. This week it was Jax turn thankfully she doesn't try and stop me, she just sits and and watches me. The pups are now 10 months old and really are a huge part of the family.

Thursday 22nd October 2015


Thursday was a busy day for deliveries. They were all for upcoming posts which I am excited about. Lots of deliveries means lots of bubble wrap, which the twins love! They have so much fun walking and rolling over it and making it pop!

Friday 23rd October 2015


Friday was the first day of the autumn half term. A full week and a bit with the kiddies at home. On Friday we started the day with all three kids snuggled up in bed watching Paddington with me. A great way to start the half term! As my back is still not good I am not going far and having the shopping delivered. Friday was a delivery day and I had my little helpers at the ready. This was something they used to enjoy before starting nursery. They used to try and guess what food van it would be that day so they were excited to see the Ocado raspberry van arrive.

Saturday 24th October 2015


Saturday started off with Isabella's ballet class. I love going to watch her dance and it is lovely to get the chance to just sit down and enjoy a hot cup of coffee without anyone nagging me for anything! Isabella has had a great first half term of ballet and has improved so much and her confidence has grown even more. Saturday was a rainy day so after a clear around and some baking we just enjoyed some family time.

Hope you have a good weekend and a great week to come.

I am sharing with...

The Freerange Family
Running in Lavender
What Katy Said

15 comments:

  1. That Breakfast Frittata looks amazing! Yum!
    hehehe! My girls love deliveries and all the bubble wrap. Such fun x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That breakfast frittata looks amazing, definitely going to try that! We love our Gro-Clock, it has really worked well for us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG I am going to try the breakfast frittata it looks so tasty, I need to try out more slimming world recipes I am also dying to try the campfire stew. I hope your back get better soon too, what a nightmare trying to cope with that, oh and a good friend has the go clock and swears by it so fingers crossed x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need that mug!!! that frittata looks extremely scrummy mmm

    ReplyDelete
  5. The frittata looks very good! Your crochet looks amazing - I can knit but have never mastered crochet!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bubble wrap is lots of fun even as an adult, great picture of her lying on it. Hope the like all the deliveries that came for them.
    Pets do very rapidly become a crucial part of the family.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the bubble wrap picture! Hope your having a lovely weekend huni xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh I need that coffee mug! Bubble wrap is the best entertainment #happydays

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a lovely and busy week! I love bubble wrap, it certainly brings out the child in me too :) X #HappyDays

    ReplyDelete
  10. I do love your busy weeks. That blanket is so beautiful, my mum is trying to teach me to crochet but I need a lot more practise. Thank you so much for linking up to My Captured Moment x

    ReplyDelete
  11. the blanket looks lovely - what a sense of achievement it must be to see it finished. i love SW quiches or frittatas - perfect for using up leftovers too. and i have to admit to loving bubble wrap too! oh and i hope the clock is working? x

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your pictures! Your picture a day for a year is a great idea! Your breakfast frittata is making me hungry now, so I think I'm going to have to take a break from commenting! :) Thank you so much for linking up with #busydoinglife!

    ReplyDelete
  13. That frittata looks great, I love making them to use up left overs, the kids love them too :) The blanket is looking fanulous and I'm glad Isabella is enjoying ballet. We got a gro clock for my younger son when he was about two as he woke so early, it really worked for us, hope it does for you x

    ReplyDelete
  14. i too thought half term came round very quickly but a lot of people have been saying it's been a long term. hope you're managing the pain levels with your back

    ReplyDelete
  15. Glad you have medication sorting you a bit more. That frittata looks amazing! Thanks for sharing in #HappyDaysLinky x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments I do love to hear what you think and try to reply to as many as I can x