Monday 19 October 2015

Weekly Meal Plan - Week Commencing 19th October 2015

As my back is still not great, but better than it was, I am planning for quick and easy meals which do not involve standing over the oven for a long period of time. This week the quicker the better!

Last week it was national chocolate week and national curry week so as you can imagine we enjoyed a lot of both!

Last week I shared both chocolate and curry recipes...




This is what we will be enjoying this week...

Weekly Meal Plan - Week Commencing 19th October 2015

Monday

Lunch - Omelette's

Dinner - Breaded chicken with potatoes and vegetables

Tuesday

Lunch - Smoked salmon salad

Dinner - Breakfast Frittata

Wednesday

Lunch - Mug shot

Dinner - Slow cooked chilli con carne

Thursday

Lunch - Jacket potato and leftover chilli

Dinner - Vegetable spaghetti and carbonara sauce

Friday

Lunch - Soup

Dinner - Fish Friday

As always I am not planning for Saturday and Sunday.

I am sharing my weekly meal plan with At Home With Mrs M - Meal Planning Monday.

mpm different fonts.png


2 comments:

  1. Thank goodness I don't have to plan for lunch...most days it is a salad with tuna or chicken or something like that....Dinner is different ...I love meal planning. I have a linky party at Cath@Home called What's for Dinner Wednesday, if you would like to link there too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Cath, thank you for popping by! I will remember to link up this week x

      Delete

Thank you for your comments I do love to hear what you think and try to reply to as many as I can x