Monday 12 October 2015

CookBlogShare Week 12 Round Up

Each week it is getting harder and harder to select my four favourite recipes. Last week we had 17 delicious recipes linked up to the CookBlogShare linky. When I read through the posts I normally make a list of recipes that stood out. This week I had 12 on my list!!!

Thank you for making it such a hard decision. I really do enjoy sitting a reading through them all.

This week I have selected a meal, a drink, a snack and a dessert. This week there really is a recipe to suit everyone.

My CookBlogShare favourites from week 12 are...





Quinoa Pesto and Chicken Salad with Green Vegetables from Searching For Spice. I love quinoa and love finding new recipes that contain it. This meal contains everything that I love and best of all, it is a super healthy meal!

Purple Power Juice from Foodie Quine. This deliciously colourful juice is right up my street! I love juicing and making smoothies. Knowing that a drink can contain so much goodness and be tasty is the best start to the day. This Purple Power Juice contains blackberries, plums, beetroot, apples and figs.

White Chocolate Fudge Buns from Misplaced Brit. My kiddies, and hubby, would go mad for these buns! What is there not to love about white chocolate fudge? They would also be a great packed lunch treat, if they last that long!

Pumpkin Bread Pudding from Ilkas Blog. My hubby loves bread and butter pudding and with Halloween just around the corner this is a great way to use up the pumpkin flesh, not forgetting a delicious way to use it!

Thank you to everyone who continues to link up each week.

This week CookBlogShare is hosted my Mandy at Sneaky Veg. I just wanted to mention that another recipe that I loved and really struggled to not add to my weekly favourites was Mandy's Celeriac, Apple and Cherry Flapjack. It looks amazing so pop on over and check it out!

Hope you all have a good week and I look forward to seeing your foodie posts. So what are you waiting for?

Cook it
Blog about it
Share it!

CookBlogShare

15 comments:

  1. Check, check, check and check. I've just added the ingredients to my shopping list - these look great, I can't wait to try them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a collection of yumy recipes! And how great to those white chocolate fudge buns sound!! #Love2Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. All these recipes sound wonderful. I love pumpkin and bread and butter pudding, so that sounds like a winner to me :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those recipes all sound amazing, pesto is one of my favourite things ever and I've also been looking for some pumpkin recipes to try 😊 xx #Love2Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. White chocolate buns look delicious! Might have to try those when (IF!) I get a spare minute! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those pictures make me want to go and have a bite to eat now! Yum!! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's a great sign that you're struggling to narrow it down! It means you're getting tons of

    ReplyDelete
  8. Whoops not sure what happened here!

    ... So I was saying... Lots of inspiration for future recipes; that's the beauty of food blogging! I keep being tempted by pumpkin loaves but never make them. That's one I really want to try!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks yummy!! Thank you so much for sharing!! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Really love the look of the smoothie, it sounds so scrummy and just check out that colour!
    Angela x

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a lovely collection. I love the colour on the Purple Power juice plus it looks so yummy and healthy too.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love anything with pesto in so I'm going to have a look at that. I was reading about the late broad bean season this year and how you can make broad bean pesto. I can't get enough of pesto!

    ReplyDelete
  13. mmm they all look like great recipes! I like the look of the white chocolate buns!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I know what you mean about too much inspiration! My list of to-make recipes will keep me busy for about the next decade! Thanks for the mention of my celeriac flapjacks x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you for the lovely mention honey x
    ...I need some of that power juice right now! :-D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments I do love to hear what you think and try to reply to as many as I can x