Wednesday 14 October 2015

National Curry Week with Tiger Tiger Sauces

This week it is National Curry Week so I was sent some curry sauces to try from Tiger Tiger. Tiger Tiger are sauces that are developed my chefs from across Asia so that they can bring you authentic flavours and traditional sauces.


I was sent three of their cooking sauces to try. I received...
  • Peshwari Style Tikka Masala
  • Kashmiri Style Korma
  • Jaipur Style Jalfrezi


We all love a good curry sauce so I knew that Tiger Tiger really did need to impress us. So far we have found it impossible to recreate the quality of take away curry sauces at home.

Tiger Tiger sauces contain everything that you need to recreate an authentic curry, all that you need to add is your chosen meat or vegetables.

This is how we got on...


Chicken Kashmiri Korma

Ingredients

450g chicken breast, diced
1 Tiger Tiger Kashmiri Style Korma
Rice and naan to serve

Method

1 - Brown off the diced chicken

2 - Pour over the Tiger Tiger Kashmiri Style Korma and bring to the boil

3 - Leave the sauce to simmer for 15 - 20 minutes or until the chicken is thoroughly cooked


4 - Serve with rice and either naan breads or poppadoms


This sauce really was as close as you can get to a good old take away curry. The sauce was lovely and thick and full of flavour. The packet says that it will serve 2 - 3 people but we found that there was enough for 3 adult portions plus 2 small portions for the twins. So far we have only tried to Kashmiri style korma but cannot wait to try the others!

If you are looking for a quality, flavoursome curry sauce, I would definitely recommend trying Tiger Tiger sauces.



Disclosure: I was sent some Tiger Tiger sauces for the purpose of this post. No cash payment was received. All words, views and opinions are my own and 100% honest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments I do love to hear what you think and try to reply to as many as I can x