Saturday 10 October 2015

4th October - 10th October 2015 - One Picture Everyday For One Year

This week hasn't been a great week. My back is still extremely painful and has been hurting more. So this weeks pictures have been what I've managed to take at home and of food!

Here is my week in pictures... 

Sunday 4th October 2015



On Sunday I didn't go far but I did get some reading done.

Monday 5th October 2015


I love how Taylor wants to be with his daddy more and more. Since Isabella started ballet classes and Taylor has had extra time with the hubby he has become a real daddy's boy.

Tuesday 6th October 2015


Tuesday was all about Manuka honey. I was challenged to create a drink using Manuka honey and on Tuesday I finally created the perfect sore throat remedy. You can find the recipe for my Warming Chamomile Pick Me Up drink here.

Wednesday 7th October 2015


On Wednesday I made a huge pan of homegrown Spicy Tomato and Butternut Squash Soup. I love soup at this time of year and if you are following the Slimming World eating plan this is a delicious syn free soup!

Thursday 8th October 2015


Thursday was not a good day. After returning to the doctors on Wednesday I collected some pain killer patches to try for my back. So far nothing has really worked so I was hoping they do would do some magic! The only pictures that I took on Thursday were of food. Next week it is National Curry Week so we have been eating and trying curry sauces in preparation!

Friday 9th October 2015


Yet again, another painful day. So far these patches haven't made much difference so, on I suffer! On Friday the hubby had the day off so it was lovely having him around to help me with the school run. In the afternoon we went to the village church to watch Joseph's harvest festival. Joseph did a great job of being God! I just hope that being God doesn't go to his head! But joking aside he did a fantastic job and we were very proud of how confidently he spoke.

Saturday 10th October 2015


Saturday morning was ballet morning for Isabella and I. This week Nanna came along to watch her too and I sat and beamed with pride the whole 45 minutes. She is doing so well and I am so proud at how her confidence has grown since she started nursery. In the afternoon we saw my sister and nieces as they were at my mum and dads house. It is amazing how cuddles with little Megan made me feel better for a little while. 

As always I am sharing my week in pictures with...

The Freerange Family
Running in Lavender
Tinyfootsteps

8 comments:

  1. Oh dear it doesn't sound like the best week so well done for a photo everyday! I hope your back feels better soon x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear about your back :( How awful and must be agony. Get well soon. Love Jess x

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh Kirsty so sorry to read that you have had a painful week :( not good when you are a mum either!
    thats lovely that Taylor gets some daddy time on his own and Isabella looks so pretty in her ballet outfit.
    that sore throat drink sound interesting - I am off to look
    i hope you feel better this week x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so sorry your back isn't any better :( Hope it starts to improve this week. Lovely shot of Isabella in her ballet outfit :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice when you get proud moments, well done on the ballet. Amazing how when you treat twins the same they still turn out differently based on their sexes.
    What a shame the patches don't work for you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh that looks like an interesting book!! I keep meaning to pick up some Manuka Honey but keep forgetting. Ah look at your little girl all dressed up for ballet and looking incredibly cute!! Thanks for linking up to #MyCapturedMoment xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am so sorry to hear your back is still playing you up. I hope you get it sorted soon. Thanks for sharing in #HappyDaysLinky x

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fantastic week you have had I love the sound of your sore throat remedy! Sorry the patches are not much help yet though :0( I love the idea of thi linky... I'll try and get organised to join in soon! Thankyou for sharing with me at #busydoinglife it's great having you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments I do love to hear what you think and try to reply to as many as I can x