Monday 26 October 2015

CookBlogShare Week 14 - The Dark Roundup

First of all, as always, I want to thank everybody for joining in with CookBlogShare last week. Thank you to Steph from Misplaced Brit who shared three delicious pumpkin recipes and did a great job at hosting, thank you!

When it came to choosing my favourite recipes from last week the was a dark connection to them all. With Halloween coming up I have decided that this weeks collection is the dark roundup. All four recipes feature dark ingredients that are perfect for this spooky time of year!

Here are my four, dark, favourite recipes...


First up is this Salted Dark Chocolate Liquorice Fudge recipe from last weeks host Misplaced Brit. After watching a programme about the traditional liquorice I have been thinking about liquorice recipes, then I saw this. Last time I made fudge it was a disaster so I think I will have a go again using this recipe!

Next up is this Dark Chocolate and Salted Caramel Ganache recipe from Charlotte's Lively Kitchen. In this post Charlotte features both a delicious square treat and truffles! They both look and sound simply divine! The truffles could also make a delicious sweet gift for someone.

This spooky Scary Black Rice Pudding recipe from Snap Happy Bakes is simply perfect for this time of year. It looks great and I am sure that not only the kids will love this rice pudding!

Finally this Best Ever Honeycomb Dipped in Chocolate recipe from Tales From The Kitchen Shed is not only perfect as a Halloween treat but also perfect for bonfire night! It truly looks like the best ever honeycomb!

Thank you to everyone that joined in. Tomorrow it is This Is Not My Home's to host and I hope to see many delicious recipes!

Have a great week x

CookBlogShare

7 comments:

  1. Totally thrilled to be featured in your roundup Kirsty x
    There were some absolutely delicious recipes shared last week and now I'm up here with some of my favorites :-)
    YUM!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They all look lovely but I must confess I have a serious addiction to anything with honeycombe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They all look lovely but I must confess I have a serious addiction to anything with honeycombe.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the Dark Round up theme Kirsty especially the black rice pudding. Thanks so much for featuring my honeycomb x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for featuring my chocolates :-) All of the recipes look very yummy, I could really do with a few pieces of the chocolate dipped honeycomb with a cup of tea right now!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The honeycomb looks incredible! I definitely want to try and make some of that for mum as part of her Christmas hamper - she's a massive Crunchie fan!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The honeycomb looks incredible! I definitely want to try and make some of that for mum as part of her Christmas hamper - she's a massive Crunchie fan!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments I do love to hear what you think and try to reply to as many as I can x