Monday 26 October 2015

Weekly Meal Plan - Week Commencing 26th October 2015

This week is half term week for us so more than ever it is important that I meal plan. It is one less thing to worry about during the busy week.

As I am still not driving much due to my back I have just upgraded our Ocado Smart Pass from midweek deliveries to anytime deliveries. This means that instead of doing one big shop and going out for forgotten items during the week and inevitably picking up and spending more than I wanted to, I can do two smaller shops spread over the week. I hope this will save both money and food waste.

I am sorry but I am going to use the big C word.

Last week I booked my Christmas delivery slot! It may seem early but I always get the Christmas foods delivered. There is nothing worse than battling the Christmas rush with the kids. I will admit to having a basket full of spirits and prosecco to reserve the spot!

Last week I shared a low syn recipes, family night foods, a great foodie competition and some healthy Halloween treats.





Back to this weeks meal plan. This is what we will be enjoying this week...

Weekly Meal Plan

Monday

Lunch - Beans and egg on toast

Dinner - Roast butternut squash risotto

Tuesday

Lunch - Omelette's

Dinner - Steak dinner

Wednesday

Lunch - Toasties

Dinner - Slow cooked pheasant

Thursday

Lunch - Pasta

Dinner - Venison grill steaks

Friday

Lunch - Soup

Dinner - Fish Friday this week will be fish cakes

Hope you all have a good week!

As always I am sharing with ...

mpm different fonts.png

Cath@Home

6 comments:

  1. It's amazing what you can find at the bottom of the freezer ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, slow cooked pheasant sounds delish. Have a lovely half term. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hehe - I always fill my basket with spirits to reserve the slot too! So glad it's not just me :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow your meals sound fantastic! I'm so rubbish at experimenting with what I cook, I really ought to be a bit braver - the pheasant sounds fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. As soon as Tesco release their Christmas delivery slots I will be booking up! The thought of doing the food shop at Christmas fills me with fear!
    Everything sounds so good....Have a great week x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow the pheasant sounds fab! Have a great half term this week x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments I do love to hear what you think and try to reply to as many as I can x