Monday 5 October 2015

Weekly Meal Plan - Week Commencing 5th October 2015

Well Monday has come around quickly again. The weeks seem to be flying by!

When it came to planning this weeks meal plan I was amazed by how much I have run down the freezer. So I did struggle a little with what to cook. This week I will be going to the market to stock the freezer up again. Therefore until I go the market I will be using up the last few bits.

Here are the recipes that I shared last week...




After a bit of over indulgence over the weekend I am planning a super healthy Monday, Tuesday and Wednesdays. I will be following the Slimming World SP plan which basically cuts out a lot of carbs and starches. Basically for the first few days my diet is going to be full of vegetables, fruit, meat and fish! As Thursday is my weigh in day I do allow myself some treats! This week my treat will be pizza!

This is what we will be enjoying this week...

Week Commencing 5th October 2015

Monday

Lunch - Smoked salmon salad

Dinner - Turkey and roast vegetable tray bake

Tuesday

Lunch - Homemade tomato soup

Dinner - Fish stir fry

Wednesday

Lunch - Beans on toast

Dinner - Cottage pie

Thursday

Lunch - Jacket potatoes

Dinner - Pizza night

Friday

Lunch - Scrambled egg and turkey rashers

Dinner - Fish

As always I am sharing with At Home With Mrs M - Meal Planning Monday

mpm different fonts.png


2 comments:

  1. Everything sounds so good and so healthy! That cake looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That macaroni cheese and cake look SO good! Have a great week x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments I do love to hear what you think and try to reply to as many as I can x