Tuesday 6 October 2015

CookBlogShare Week 11 Round Up and Week 12 Linky

This week I have decided to combine the linky with my weekly round up.

Last week there were so many delicious recipes shared. As always after having a good look through I was left hungry which is not great as I am trying to loose a bit of weight! But I am delighted to see so many people joining in so thank you.

Last week CookBlogShare was hosted by Kerry Cooks and she did a great job, thank you Kerry! Last week there was a great variety of both sweet bakes and savoury meals.

This week I have selected the following recipes as my favourite...



First up is this lovely Almond, Pecan and Orange Biscotti from Snap Happy Bakes. Until recently I had never baked biscotti and now I have made it once I am dying to make some more. I love the combination of almonds and pecan then with the citrus hit from the orange I imagine these biscuits to be the perfect afternoon treat!

Next I chose the Crab Apple Jelly recipe from Life at 139a. I chose this recipe because every year my mum and dad have so many crab apples and always say to me "if you want any come and help yourself!". Until now I have not been for any as I have never used them before, let alone tasted them. But now that I have seen this recipe I am going to have to give it a go!

Next up is this delicious looking Roasted Butternut Squash with Quinoa Vegetable Stuffing from Nutritious Deliciousness. I love butternut squash and quinoa so for the two of those ingredients to be added together can only mean that I would love to have this as a meal! This has been added to my must try list.

Finally I chose the Rich Fruit Cake from Only Crumbs Remain because it reminded me how close to Christmas we are getting and my cake needs making! This fruit cake looks so deliciously moist, perfect for afternoon tea!

As always thank you to everyone that joins in!

This week it is my turn to host the linky party so let's see what you have been cooking up this week! You can share any foodies posts, old or new and remember to visit at least two other blog posts and comment as we all love to receive a comment or two and that is what this linky is all about. Discovering new recipes and creating a friendly CookBlogShare community. Dont forget to add the CookBlogShare badge to the post that you link up!

Have a great week x
CookBlogShare

7 comments:

  1. Thank you so much Kirsty for including my fruit cake in your round up :-) Totally agree about butternut squash, such a scrummy vegetable!
    Angela x
    Only Crumbs Remain

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the party, I an joining back after few weeks was very busy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been thinking about fruit cakes this week as well. I think we're going to make our Christmas pudding on Saturday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just can't believe it's time to start thinking about Christmas cakes - this has been the fastest year of my life! Thanks for hosting this week x

    ReplyDelete
  5. The stuffed butternut squash was one of my favourites from last week too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Like the look of the roasted butternut squash. I've never thought to use quinoa as a stuffing but I will be doing so in the future!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments I do love to hear what you think and try to reply to as many as I can x