Friday 3 April 2015

Easter Recipes

Easter is a great time to get together with family and friends to enjoy a lovely spring meal. I thought that this would be the perfect time to share with you a collection of my favourite Easter foodie treats.

These lamb steaks make a tasty change to the traditional roasted lamb

This lovely moist bread works well with some oils as a starter

No Easter is complete without a Simnel Cake

Or why not go for an alternative simnel cake

As my children do not like hot crossed buns I like to make them these delicious rolls


Then of course there has to be some chocolate treats!

Whatever you do over the long weekend I wish you a happy Easter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments I do love to hear what you think and try to reply to as many as I can x