Monday 27 April 2015

Weekly Meal Plan - Week Commencing 27th April 2015

This week I am only planning four meals as I am away at the end of the week. I have got a night away on Friday with some lovely bloggers ready for Blog On MOSI on Saturday. As my train will not get me home until late we will pick up a take away on the way home.

Last weeks meal plan was a success. The pulled lamb was delicious, in fact it was so delicious there was not any left to take a picture of to share. Therefore I will be making it again in the future with a view to share!

Here are the recipes that I shared last week..




This is what we will be enjoying this week...

Week Commencing 27th April 2015

Roast Chicken

As you probably know my lot love a good roast dinner. As the weather was so lovely yesterday we decided to make the most of it and have a barbecue. Therefore we will be having roast chicken today.

Leftover Chicken Curry

Hopefully there will be leftovers which I plan to use for a chicken curry.

Fish Pie

We all love fish pie and have not had it in a while so we will be enjoying it this week.

Mushroom Pasta

This is a new meal that I am planning this week. It should be a lovely quick meal to make and if all goes well I will be sharing it next week!

I hope you have a lovely week x

As always I am sharing my Weekly Meal Plan with At Home With Mrs M.

mpm different fonts.png

2 comments:

  1. Lovely looking meal plan this week! Its good to see other people making the most of their leftovers. We're having leftover chilli and salsa with lettuce wraps tonight, all leftover from a Tex-Mex party on Saturday :) waste not want not!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wraps are great for using up fridge ends! You have reminded me it feels like forever since I made a fish pie, I must remember to add to my plan!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments I do love to hear what you think and try to reply to as many as I can x