Monday 6 April 2015

Weekly Meal Plan - Week Commencing 6th April 2015

I hope you had a lovely long weekend. We had a fantastic weekend that was relaxing and I had a lot of baking time!

Last weeks meal plan was a success. The only meal that was not cooked was the turkey stir fry as we had a quality family day and went out for lunch.

The Mushroom and Broccoli Freekah was a huge success. I will definitely be using it again in our meals. I even featured it as last weeks Family Favourites recipe!


We also had a delicious Japanese meal. The soy tuna was served with some new Japanese super food ingredients. My recipe and post will be live on Tuesday! But here is a sneak peak...


This is what we will be enjoying this week...


Week Commencing 6th April 2015

Roast Lamb

Today I am cooking our Easter lamb meal. We are having my mother in law round for lunch so I will be serving up roast minted lamb with potatoes and vegetables.

Quorn

Tuesday's meal was going to be leftover curry but the meat was so delicious there simply is not enough left! But I have found a lot of Quorn products in the freezer so I am going to rustle up something using them.

Pork and Beef Meatballs

When I was going through my freezer to see what I had to use I found some minced pork and beef so this week I will be using it to make some meatballs.

Venison Cottage Pie

I love venison and have not had it in a long time so this week I bought some venison mince to make a cottage pie.

Fish Pie

Again while I was looking in the freezer I found a few odds and ends of pieces of fish so to use them up I will make a good old fish pie.

As for the weekend we will see what we fancy when the time comes!

I am sharing my Weekly Meal Plan with At Home With Mrs M - Meal Planning Monday.

mpm different fonts.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments I do love to hear what you think and try to reply to as many as I can x