Monday 20 April 2015

Weekly Meal Plan - Week Commencing 20th April 2015

I mentioned last week that I was changing our meal time routine to accommodate the twins being in nursery. I am pleased to say that the new routine worked a treat! There were no more stressful evening meal times due to tired twins and they have preferred having a lovely hot meal after a busy morning playing!

However last weeks meal plan went completely out of the window! We didn't have the slow cooked turkey hotpot as it was such a lovely day we had our first barbecue of 2015. As the hubby was on annual leave a lot of last week we changed our minds and had a lot of foodie treats!

This week is back to meal planning and sticking to it! I am still trying to run the freezer down a bit and have found some delicious meat for this week.

This is what we will be enjoying this week...

Week Commencing 20th April 2015

Sausages and Mash

This was a meal that was planned for last week that we did not have. So we will be having it this week.

Rainbow Trout

I found some whole rainbow trout reduced while out shopping over the weekend. I am planning to bake the fish with lemon and dill.

Pulled Lamb

While I was looking through the freezer I found a shoulder of lamb so I will be slow cooking it as I would a pork shoulder for pulled pork. 

Slow Cooked Beef Pies

I have not made a pie in such a long time. This week I am planning to slow cook some diced steak and using it to make a puff pastry pie.

Pesto Chicken

Again, another meal that was not made from last weeks meal plan.

Pizza and Salad

On Saturday we will be having an easy meal of pizza's and salad.

As always I am not planning for Sunday as we usually go to my parents house for our Sunday roast.


mpm different fonts.png

3 comments:

  1. Some delicious sounding meals this week, particularly the pulled lamb, nom!x

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Pulled Lamb sounds delicious...
    I had a week off from meal planning last week and hated it.....I'm sticking with it too x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmm it all looks and sounds so yummy! Thinking about those pies is making my mouth water... Glad the new routine is working well, hope you have a lovely week xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments I do love to hear what you think and try to reply to as many as I can x