Monday 13 April 2015

Weekly Meal Plan - Week Commencing 13th April 2015

Wow Monday has certainly come around quickly! Monday means it is meal planning time.

At the moment I am trying to use up what I have got in the freezer. It is pretty full and if I am honest I forget what is in there until I have a rummage.

Last week I used a few bits out of the freezer but as always the space gets filled up with bargains that I find in the reduced section. Last weeks meal plan went well. There was only one meal that wasn't cooked, the fish pie, as the hubby suggested getting a delicious M&S meal! The meatballs also changed to a pasta sauce dish after little Isabella begged for spaghetti! I will be posting my hidden veg spaghetti sauce recipe as this weeks Family Favourites post.


This week sees the twins start nursery. I am changing their meal times as I have a feeling they will be hungry after their busy mornings and too tired to eat a hot dinner in the evening. Therefore I will be cooking for 5 of us in the evening but keeping their dinners for the following days lunch.

This week the hubby and I celebrate our 4th wedding anniversary. To celebrate we are having the evening out on Thursday and going for a meal so will be taking some pasta sauce out of the freezer for the children.

This is what we will be enjoying this week...


Week Commencing 13th April 2015

Fish Pie

This is the meal that was not cooked last week.

Slow Cooked Turkey Hotpot

I am going to prepare this while the twins enjoy their first full morning at nursery. I will be slow cooking the turkey breast with potatoes, carrots, mushrooms and any other vegetables that need using up.

Sausages, Mash and Yorkshire Puddings

Joseph keeps asking for toad in the hole but the hubby doesn't like it so this week I am cooking a compromise! Sausages with Yorkshire puddings on the side with mash and vegetables.

Thursday Night Out!

On Thursday the hubby and I are out for our anniversary but the children will be having spaghetti.

Pesto Stuffed Chicken

We will either have this meal on Friday or Saturday depending what the hubby and I decide to have on Friday night to eat. This is a favourite which I haven't cooked in a while.

As always I am sharing my Weekly Meal Plan with At Home With Mrs M - Meal Planning Monday.

mpm different fonts.png

2 comments:

  1. That sounds so yummy - especially loving the sound of pesto stuffed chicken. Hope you have a very happy wedding anniversary.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww nursery, hope they settle in well :) and happy anniversary! All your food sounds seriously delicious, hope you have a great week xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments I do love to hear what you think and try to reply to as many as I can x