Friday 10 April 2015

Ozeri Artesio Electric Pepper Grinder

As you will know I love discovering new kitchen gadgets. When I was asked if I would like to try out the new Ozeri Artesio Electric Pepper Grinder I jumped at the chance!


Sometimes, especially when making a sauce, it feels like you need two pairs of hands in the kitchen. The sauce needs constant stirring to prevent it going lumpy but it needs seasoning. This is where having an electric pepper grinder comes in and I couldn't wait to try it out!


This great gadget grinds the pepper with a simple push of a button. There is even a spot light that comes on as it grinds so that you can clearly see how much is being added!

The key features of the Artesio Pepper Grinder are:

  • Durable ceramic mechanism that easily grinds peppercorns, salt and spices
  • Seasons accurately with adjustable ceramic grinding mechanism that adjusts from fine to coarse
  • Features an ultra soft textured non slip grip
  • A built in light that automatically turns on for clear and precise seasoning
  • See through container makes monitoring pepper level easy and reveals the grinding action
  • Uses 4 AA batteries, not included!

The pepper grinder is easy to use and is a great addition to my kitchen cupboard!


You can read more and purchase the Ozeri Artesio Electric Pepper Grinder at Amazon. The recommended retail price of the pepper grinder is £29.99 but at the moment it is in the sale at just £10.95 which is a fantastic price!

Disclosure: I was sent the pepper grinder for the purpose of this post. No payment was received. All views and opinions are my own and 100% honest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments I do love to hear what you think and try to reply to as many as I can x