Thursday 9 April 2015

Teatox Review

I have recently been cleaning the way I eat and have detoxed a couple of times. I am also a tea lover so when I heard about a tea to help you detox I was curious to give it a go.

In the Teatox detox plan you receive 14 morning teas and 7 night time teas. While you are doing the detox you also a accompany it with clean eating. The teas are designed to work in harmony with your body to help rid it of unwanted toxins. The teas cleanse your digestive system and detoxify your body. They can also increase your metabolism and reduce cravings.


I have followed the Teatox plan and here is my honest review.

The Teatox bags do make a lovely, refreshing cup of tea. I normally drink green and herbal teas so the flavours were not new to me and I did enjoy the drink. The tea that is used on the Teatox bags do have many known benefits to drinking. 

The morning tea bags contain:
  • Chinese Oolong tea 38%
  • Sabering ginseng 20%
  • Fennel 10%
  • Lemongrass 10%
  • Nettle leaves 8%
  • Ginger root 5%
  • Dandelion leaf 5%
  • Ginseng root 2%
  • Salvia miltiorrhiza 2%

The night time tea contains:
  • Senna leaves 20%
  • Hawthorn leaves 20%
  • Lotus leaves 14%
  • Fenugreek seeds 12%
  • Burdock root 14%
  • Peppermint 8%
  • Psyllium seeds 8%
  • Valerian root 2%
  • Liquorice root 2%

After the two weeks did I see and feel a noticeable difference?

I am afraid I did not.

They are nice teas but I did not notice any weight loss. Any weight loss that maybe noticed while eating clean and drinking the teas would be mainly down to changing your diet to clean eating and cutting out caffeine, sugars and alcohol.

If you do not regularly drink herbal teas, like I do, you may notice more of a difference. However they did make a nice cup of tea!

I do not think that I would buy the Teatox for myself. However if you are looking to detox for the first time they could be a good way to introduce more herbal tea flavours with health benefits.

Teatox are available at Slimming Solutions and retail at £19.99.

Disclosure: I was send the Teatox for the purpose of this review. No payment was received. All views and opinions are my own and 100% honest.

1 comment:

  1. This is a great honest review (thank you), I keep looking at these teas but am always unsure about if they really work x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments I do love to hear what you think and try to reply to as many as I can x