Friday 10 April 2015

Word of the Week - 10th April 2015

This week my word of the week is...

Sunshine

I have a feeling that this word will be summing up a lot of people weeks this week. The weather has been simply glorious and at the perfect time too, the school holidays!

The children have been in the garden all week and Joseph has been out playing with his friends. When the sun is shining everything seems so much better and everyone is happier.


It has been lovely to get caught up on all of the piles of washing that has been building up. Except for now my ironing pile is enormous!

We have all been making the most of our time together before the twins start nursery properly next week. We have enjoyed a lot of garden play and have been for long walks down the lane.

At last, the dreaded lurgy has just about gone and as the bugs have gone my motivation has returned. I also think that it has a lot to do with the sun shining and being able to get out in the fresh air. As I was feeling better I returned to my fitness class. After missing a full week I certainly felt that I had worked out, but this in itself, improves my mood. My blogging, cooking and baking motivation has also returned! I am getting more posts scheduled which is freeing up my days and I am planning recipes and bakes like I used to. I feel that I have made a huge step in the right direction, whether it is due to the sun shining or if it is pure coincidence I don't know, but I do feel better when the sun shines!

That is why sunshine is my word of the week.

May the sun continue shining!






What word would sum up your week?

As always I am sharing my word of the week with Thee Reading Residence.

The Reading Residence

5 comments:

  1. It's been great hasn't it! I think everyone feels better when the sun is out. Have a good weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, it sounds like we've both been in a happy, sunny, similar frame of mind this week. Hope it continues! Hope next week goes well for the twins x Thanks for sharing with #WotW

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's been gorgeous hasn't it....It seems to put everyone in a fab mood x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww lovely weather! Not wearing coat is so awesome! Love the smiles and the bright weather in your photos =) #wotw

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great word! It has been great! Lovely photos x #WotW

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments I do love to hear what you think and try to reply to as many as I can x