Thursday 23 April 2015

How Does Your Garden Grow? Week 16

This is a post that I have been longing to write.

At last colour has returned to the garden. After all of the lovely weather and sunshine that we have had everything is shooting up and starting to bloom.

Last year the hubby planted a lot of wall flowers which have added flashes of colour to both the front and back garden. The Camellia which had a bout of black leaf and needed to be drastically cut back did not do much last year. But this year we have enjoyed seeing numerous buds grow and finally they opened. I just wish I had captured a picture before the puppies of anarchy knocked them all off! Now all of my attention is on the peony. We have some in the back and the front garden and I adore the huge red flowers so I am eagerly watching the buds grow!

At last our cherry trees have come into blossom and are looking stunning up close.

Here is how our garden has grown...



















As always I am sharing with the lovely Annie from Mammasaurus

Mammasaurus How Does Your Garden Grow

4 comments:

  1. Naughty puppies! You could have your work cut out this year keeping them off the garden. Lovely to see all the beautiful colours in the garden.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colors! I wouldnt want to leave your garden if I have something as pretty as this blooms! #hdygg

    ReplyDelete
  3. My goodness those pooches have grown, seems only a few days back you were showing pics of little scraps won't be long before they are founding up the garden full grown. I do love tulips when they are tight closed they remind me of pursed lips about to speak and when they do lovely red mouth open up

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely pictures - and yes isn't it nice to see the colour come back. Our camellia also drops it's flowers really quickly and that's without the puppies of anarchy (great name btw) #hdygg

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments I do love to hear what you think and try to reply to as many as I can x