Sunday 21 December 2014

15th December - 21st December 2014 - One Picture Everyday For One Year

Where has the week gone? The time is simply flying by at an incredible rate. I just hope the Christmas holiday does not go by as quick.

This week we have been busy preparing for next week. We have wrapped presents, received our Christmas shopping delivery, watched Christmas movies, watched Joseph's school Christmas service and Joseph has broken up from school.

Here is our week in pictures...

Monday 15th December 2014


This ended up being the only picture that I took on Monday. It was taken during our weekend at Center Parcs but I have been waiting until my Center Parcs Winter Wonderland post was live before sharing it. This is a rare picture of all 5 of us together in a picture and it will be a memory that we will treasure.

Tuesday 16th December 2014


On Tuesday we popped to Tesco and the twins were delighted to be greeted by a lady giving our chocolates for Christmas.

Wednesday 17th December 2014


I was recently sent a voucher to review Myprotein's fresh meat range and on Wednesday I made a delicious minute steak in a pepper sauce. I will be posting my recipe next week. 

Thursday 18th December 2014


On Thursday the twins and I went to watch Joseph's school Christmas service at the village church. Normally when we go to church my mum comes along to help with the twins but to also watch Joseph. This week she wasn't able to so it was just the twins and I. Before we went in I told them to be super good and they really were! We did have to make a quick dash to use the toilet at school for Taylor but they enjoyed listening to the music and were pleased to see their big brother.

Friday 19th December 2014


Friday was a stay at home day. I busied about doing housework in the morning while the  twins played together. This picture was taken in the morning while the twins were sat together talking and playing together. Moments like this fill my heart with pride but also makes me realise that they really are growing too quickly. Joseph broke up from school on Friday for the Christmas holidays. 

Saturday 20th December 2014


On Saturday we had a poorly Joseph. But we did still manage to go out for a bit and visited my hubby's mum for lunch. My mother in law has invested in Frozen for the children which, as you can see, kept Isabella busy. We had the evening with my parents and I cooked a meal. We also watched Mandela The Long Walk To Freedom which was a fantastic film about an awe inspiring man.

Sunday 21st December 2014


Today we have woken up to a fit and healthy Joseph but Taylor has been struck down now. It seems to be a 24 hour bug. We just hope that everyone is better before Christmas day! Today has been mainly filled with cuddles.

As always I am sharing our week in pictures with:

The Boy and Me - Project 365
Make Do and Push - The Week That Was Captured

TheBoyandMe's 365 Linky

Grab button for The Week That Was

7 comments:

  1. H came down with something on Saturday too - seems to be waiting to catch them at the start of the school holidays. Glad Joseph is better and I hope you don't all catch it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no, more poorly children! It has definitely been the week for it. Let's hope it's all gone before Thursday! Lovely that your twins got to see the Christmas service :)
    Happy Christmas! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh no Kirsty i hope the bugs are gone by thursday!
    Frozen will always keep my two entertained (and me!)
    wishing you all a very happy xmas xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the picture of you all in the grotto at Center Parcs. Why is it that all the bugs seem to come at Christmas time :( Hope you're all fit and healthy in time for the big day :) Merry Christmas x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I hope Taylor is feeling better, typical at this time of year isn't it! Love the photo of the twins playing on the sofa :) Have a lovely Christmas x

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE that photo of the pair of them on the sofa together, the throw is gorgeous!

    Thanks for linking up to Project 365.

    ReplyDelete
  7. How great that they will play together nicely ( at times) now. Also nice to know you can take them out by yourself and take pleasure in what you are doing, glad they enjoyed watching Joseph.
    Hope they are feeling better and that Isabella did not catch it.
    Hope you all had a good Christmas

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments I do love to hear what you think and try to reply to as many as I can x