Sunday 7 December 2014

24th November - 7th December 2014 - One Picture Everyday For One Year

This week it is a longer post as we were away last weekend.

Here is our last two weeks in pictures...

Monday 24th November 2014


On Monday we had some crafty fun. I am wanting to engage the twins more in crafts. Isabella has more patience than Taylor but they are getting there. On Monday we made crabs. They are delighted with the end results. However as soon as they were finished they took them all apart so I am glad I managed to get a photograph of what we had made!

Tuesday 25th November 2014


Tuesday really was a cold day! We woke up to a hard frost. I told the twins that it was all frozen outside. They both jumped up and ran to the window, then looked at me disappointed and Isabella said "Elsa's not there mummy!".

Wednesday 26th November 2014



On Wednesday it wasn't raining so I got the twins kitted up in their waterproof all in ones and we went into the garden. I had 12 bare root shrubs to pot up and the twins had some much needed outdoor playtime. The twins love being out so when I saw the all in ones I had to get them. Now they can go outside and play with their toys whether they are wet or not. I loved being able to do some gardening, I have always enjoyed gardening but I haven't been able to do any when the twins were smaller as they needed watching constantly. On Wednesday I had some great gardening time out while the twins played together! I am now looking forward to doing more gardening next year.

Thursday 27th November 2014


On Thursday we popped to the shops and the twins walked so well. Please excuse the blurriness but trying to take a picture of twins who will not stay still is hard! But they loved walking together holding hands.

Friday 28th November 2014



We arrived at Center Parcs on Friday and were greeted with this lovely welcome pack! It was lovely to be back in such a tranquil place. 

Saturday 29th November 2014



On Saturday we took the children to go and see Santa, I have many more pictures which I will be sharing in my main Center Parcs post. The twins were shy but we did manage a photograph! We later enjoyed a fabulous meal at Strada, which you can read about in my Strada review.

Sunday 30th November 2014



Sunday was a beautiful crisp morning. So I took the opportunity of the being in such a peaceful environment and got wrapped up and ventured out with my camera. I had such a lovely relaxing half an hour taking pictures. You can see what a beautiful setting it is in my How Does Your Garden Grow? post.

Monday 1st December 2014



All of the staff that we encountered were fantastic. After we had packed the car we decided to spend some more time riding the bikes and had a lovely lunch at The Pancake House before we headed home.

Tuesday 2nd December 2014



On Tuesday I really struggled to get back into a routine. We had such a lovely weekend and I had a lull on Tuesday. It wasn't until bed time I realised I hadn't taken a single picture. On Monday, before leaving Center Parcs, we visited their gorgeous clothes shop and I left with these two beautiful White Stuff dresses. One of them is even in a size smaller!

Wednesday 3rd December 2014



Isabella is becoming a girlie girl. She has started wanting to look at my jewellery, playing with my hair and even trying my shoes on!

Thursday 4th December 2014



A lovely teapigs mug came in the post today and I just love what it says on the base!

Friday 5th December 2014



My little lady and I playing hairdressers.

Saturday 6th December 2014



On Saturday we went to see the car that we had seen earlier in the week online. It really was such an easy decision to make. We got a practically brand new car for a good price so we signed the paper work and this will be my new car as of Wednesday!

Sunday 7th December 2014


My Sunday picture is a lovely scene that I captured whilst at Center Parcs.

As always I am sharing with:


TheBoyandMe's 365 Linky

Grab button for The Week That Was

10 comments:

  1. loving that car and your new dresses! it sounds like a super duper 2 weeks you have had lovely x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you lovely, it has been a busy couple of weeks! xx

      Delete
  2. Your new dresses are grogeous hun. I love the twin bum picture! Have a great week xx #TWTWC

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you huni, the hubby and I are out next week so I had a good excuse to buy a dress, or two :-) xx

      Delete
  3. I love center parcs - looking forward to reading more about it.

    #TWTWC

    Jenna at Tinyfootsteps xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We love going it is always so peaceful and relaxing x

      Delete
  4. I love the Christmas scene. What is it with little girls and playing with your hair, I remember having to sit on the floor while mine was brushed and tugged at.
    Glad you had a nice time away, and managed some alone time with your camera.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :-) playing with hair is definitely a girl thing I remember being the same x

      Delete
  5. It sounds and looks like a lovely two weeks! I've never been to Centre Parks, but would love to - it's not something we had near us in Sussex, but there seem to be a few up here.

    Thanks for linking up to #TWTWC xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You must try them! There is the one at Sherwood and one in Cumbria which will only be about an hour and a half from you xx

      Delete

Thank you for your comments I do love to hear what you think and try to reply to as many as I can x