Friday 26 December 2014

Word of the Week - 26th December 2014

Without a doubt this weeks Word of the Week has to be...

Family

Christmas time is a time I always look forward to as we are all together enjoying the festivities and fun. It is also a time that we look back and remember people that are sadly not with us for Christmas. This year my thoughts are with my grandparents. This has been the first Christmas without any of them. However I know that they are looking down on us.

After a manic Christmas day Boxing Day is a more relaxed day for playing with new toys and spending yet more quality family time together.

For the first time this year we are going away for a couple of days. Tomorrow we are going to one of our favourite places, Sherwood Forest Center Parcs for a mini break just the 5 of us. I am sure that the weekend will be a relaxed one with trips to the pool, cycle rides as long as it stays dry and walks in the forest. Perfect for this time of year!

As this is my final word of the week for 2014 I wish you all a happy and prosperous new year. Here is to a fantastic 2015!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments I do love to hear what you think and try to reply to as many as I can x