Sunday 14 December 2014

8th December - 14th December 2014 - One Picture Everyday For One Year

This week did not start well thanks to a terrible cold. However it did get better as the week went on. This week we have seen a new car come home, a new phone to review and a night away.

Here is my week in pictures...

Monday 8th December 2014


This picture basically summed up Monday. Not surprisingly this was the only picture that I managed to take.

Tuesday 9th December 2014


On Tuesday I received an exciting new phone to test and review. I have been wanting to upgrade for a while as I have not been happy with the phone that I have go so receiving this was perfect. I loved exploring the new mobile and particularly trying the new camera! My review will be live on Monday morning.

Wednesday 10th December 2014


On Wednesday I handed over my old car and drove home in my new Citroen C4 Picasso which I am over the moon with!

Thursday 11th December 2014


Wednesday night was an awful night. Taylor had quite a long sleep as we collected the new car and on the drive home so he was wide awake for a couple of hours in the night. Needless to say I was shattered on Thursday! We didn't do a great deal, but I did introduce the twins to Mary Poppins! I loved this film as a child and when I saw that it was on television I decided to put it on for them. Here they are dancing around together with the songs.

Sunday 12th December 2014


Friday night was the hubby and I's night. I recently booked a room at a local boutique hotel as a surprise. We have never stayed there before but we love to go there for meals. The room was amazing, and the food was simply exquisite.  I will be sharing more pictures next week! We are going to try and get away a little bit more.

Saturday 13th December 2014


On Saturday afternoon when we got home we played with the children before going out for a ride to the shops. This picture was as Taylor and I were playing with the different settings on the Asus Zenfone 5.

Sunday 14th December 2014


My Silent Sunday. This was taken on Saturday morning after a hard frost. This shot was captured with the Zenfone!

As always I am sharing my week in pictures with...


TheBoyandMe's 365 Linky

Grab button for The Week That Was

4 comments:

  1. oh no your could did not sound like fun - i hope you are back to full health now. at least you are getting it out of the way before Chrisdmas day .
    oooh the new phone must have been a fun review :)
    how lovely for you and your hubby to have a night away - i bet that was a nice break xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for date night! We love getting away from the night - if just for the meal out and guaranteed night of sleep ;) Yay for new car and new phone!

    Thanks for linking up to #TWTWC xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Think there has been a lot of this cold going round, hope your feeling better. How nice of you to get away for the night for some child free time.
    That silent Sunday picture is a amazing. Glad they liked Mary Poppins - its a long film to hold their interest.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the frost photo, the texture is wonderful in it. The black and white one of you and your little one is great fun, and nice to see you and OH in one as well; hope the boutique hotel was awesome.

    Your photography and composition has come on brilliantly this year, thanks for linking up to Project 365.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments I do love to hear what you think and try to reply to as many as I can x