Monday 29 December 2014

Brother P-touch H105 Label Maker - Review

When I was a child I loved my label maker, everything had labels whether it needed it or not. Those days were long forgotten until I was asked if I would like to review the Brother P-touch H105 Label Maker.


The one area which I must improve my labelling is with frozen food! I am a devil for having leftovers that end up in the freezer without labels. The majority of the time I do not know when the food was frozen or exactly what it is. I have countless times taken out Chilli Con Carne for tea for it to be Spaghetti Bolognese and vise versa. It really is a lucky dip when using up leftovers out of the freezer. The times that I have labelled the bag I have struggled to get a pen to write clearly on the bag and a lot of the time it is not clear after being in the freezer a while.

This is where the Brother Label Maker is going to change how I freeze food,. This handy gadget is an easy way to label bags ready for freezing, label homemade preserves, label the children's school equipment and even label presents!

Now for the technical information, this machine offers:
  • 1 font
  • 178 symbols
  • 7 frames
  • 20mm/second print speed
  • Easy to adjust auto design function
  • 10 auto label designs
  • 3 font sizes and 9 font styles
  • Takes 6 AAA batteries (not included!)
This label maker has an easy to use design which is compact and portable. Without needing to look at the instructions in great detail it is quick and easy to get up and running and printing labels! My 10 year old couldn't wait to have a go and I can see him using it a lot in the future, he will be labelling everything!



The Brother P-touch H105 retails at £40.00 which I feel is a fair price if it is a machine which you will be using often. However, not included in the price are the batteries or the ac adapted which is available. That is the only negative point that I have found with the machine. I feel that it would be even better value if it was possible to charge up as opposed to battery power. So far it is unknown how long the batteries will last for, but I don't see the machine using that much power.


For more information visit brother.co,uk

Disclosure: I was sent the Brother P-touch H105 for the purpose of this review. No payment was received.  All views and opinions are my own and 100% honest.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness! I JUST told my husband I wanted a label maker. Thanks for sharing your review! I'll have to look into this model a little bit more.

    Thanks for sharing.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments I do love to hear what you think and try to reply to as many as I can x