Thursday 4 December 2014

How Does Your Garden Grow? Sherwood Forest

Sunday was a lovely sunny, crisp morning in Sherwood Forest. So I got wrapped up, grabbed my camera and left the kiddies with the hubby watching Frozen in the warm.

I am still discovering different settings on my camera so the beautiful setting of Center Parcs gave me the opportunity to have a play. I love how even though Center Parcs is a large resort all of the lodges enjoy the beautiful surroundings without being over looked.

This is what was at the back of our lodge. Autumnal trees, a stream, a water fall and plenty of photo opportunities.

This is what I captured...

















As always I am sharing with the lovely Annie at Mammasaurus.

How Does Your Garden Grow

12 comments:

  1. the light on some of these is so beautiful! and i miss getting wrapped up...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, getting wrapped up is my favourite part of autumn/winter x

      Delete
  2. Beautiful photos, the quality of light through the trees is just lovely x #HDYGG

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect timing for National Tree Week! I love how the light streams in in some of these - I love Center Parcs, always good there. Sherwood Forest reminds me of watching (and drooling over) Michael Praed playing Robin Hood back in the 80s... *rubs knees*

    Loving how you have captured the nature side of Center Parcs, often overlooked but it's really special. Thanks for joining in and sharing Kirsty xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't realise it was National Tree Week until I read your post. To be honest it is the nature and surrounding that I love most about Center Parcs xx

      Delete
  4. I am just loving the light you have captured in your pictures wonderful

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the 4th and 5th pictures best - such lovely light. And did you know your fungus growing on the tree trunk goes by the name of Many Zoned Bracket Fungus?!! Now you do ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. awww this is so beautiful. I grew up in Edwinstowe in a house that was only 5 minutes on foot to Sherwood Forest its such a beautiful place to be xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. beautiful! love the trees and sunlight!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments I do love to hear what you think and try to reply to as many as I can x