Tuesday 2 December 2014

Weekly Meal Plan - Week Commencing 1st December 2014

Sorry I am a day late with this weeks meal plan. As you will know we have been at Center Parcs over the weekend and it is only today, Tuesday, that I have had even a chance to think of meals let alone write about them!

This week our meals are a bit different to normal. This week we are trying a Hello Fresh meal box. Last week I knew that it would take a few days to get back into the swing of everything after a lovely, relaxing weekend. So I decided to make life a little easier and am trying Hello Fresh for the first time.

As I am watching what I eat I decided on the vegetarian box. When we arrived home the box was waiting for us and I couldn't wait to see what meals we were going to be having this week.

Here is this weeks meal plan...

Week Commencing 1st December 2014

Leek and Pea Risotto with Toasted Pine Nuts

Today, Tuesday, we will be trying Leek and Pea Risotto. This is a Hello Fresh meal. We all love risotto and this one certainly looks delicious.

Spiced Moroccan Lentil and Chickpea Soup

This is no ordinary soup, it is full of lentils and chickpeas and looks like a real hearty soup. This will be served with pitta breads.

Cross-Over Chickpea and Spinach Curry

We always enjoy a good curry so we are all looking forward too trying this dish!

Gluten Free Allowed Pizzas

On Friday I will be making gluten/wheat free pizza with mushrooms, onions, peppers and feta cheese topping.

As always I am not planning for the weekend as we often change our minds by the weekend.

Have a lovely week.


As always I am sharing my Weekly Meal Plan with At Home With Mrs M - Meal Planning Monday.

mpm different fonts.png

2 comments:

  1. These sound amazing, I always like the look of those boxes, I hope the meals are yummy x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments I do love to hear what you think and try to reply to as many as I can x